Lindsay Lohan

Prosecutors To Use

Past Lies Against Her

3/15/2013 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314_lindsay_lohan_getty
Lindsay Lohan
's past may come back to haunt her when she goes to trial next week for allegedly lying to cops after her car accident ... because TMZ has learned, prosecutors will attempt to introduce evidence she's done exactly the same thing twice before.

Law enforcement sources directly connected to the case tell TMZ ... prosecutors are convinced that Lindsay has an M.O. when she gets into trouble on the road -- telling cops she wasn't driving, even though she was.

Lindsay is being prosecuted for allegedly telling cops she was a passenger in the Porsche that crashed into a truck last June on Pacific Coast Highway when in fact she was the driver.

We've learned prosecutors want the jury to hear about 2 prior incidents:

0314-linday-lohan-crash-2007-x17
1. May, 2007 : Lindsay was busted in Bev Hills for driving under the influence after her Mercedes struck a curb at 5:30 AM on Sunset Blvd.  Lindsay told cops she was a passenger in the car. LIE.

0314_lindsay_leaving_club_sub_x17
2. March, 2012 : Lindsay was leaving the Sayers Club in Hollywood in her Porsche just after midnight when she allegedly struck a pedestrian and fled.  She told cops she was a passenger. LIE.

Our sources say prosecutors will attempt to introduce the 2 incidents under the law that allows evidence of "prior bad acts" that shows a pattern of misconduct.

Reg

1:am , and i am fighting the urge to hit the fridge and cupboards with a vengence. !!!!!! I will have to have a look at a pic of linds to put me off of food!!!

StarryStarryNight

WHERE'S THE BIRTHDAY CAKE?!?!?!?!

Reg

Ok folks all this talk of cake is just driving me nuts,lol I have decided to try and get some shut eye instead. Have a great day all and I will check back in later on.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Hey where did we go,
Days when the rains came
Down in the hollow,
Playin' a new game,
Laughing and a running hey, hey
Skipping and a jumping
In the misty morning fog with
Our hearts a thumpin' and you
My brown eyed girl,
You my brown eyed girl.

Whatever happened
To Tuesday and so slow
Going down the old mine
With a transistor radio
Standing in the sunlight laughing,
Hiding behind a rainbow's wall,
Slipping and sliding
All along the water fall, with you
My brown eyed girl,
You my brown eyed girl.

Do you remember when we used to sing,
Sha la la la la la la la la la la te da

New song for ya, Alicia! ;-)

Its Nikki Bitches

╔♫╗────────╔═╦╗─♫╗╔╗─╔╗─♥──
║╩╠═╦═╦═╦╦╗║╚╠╬╦╣╚╣╚╦╝╠═╦╦╗
║╦║╬║╬║╬║║║║╔║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║
╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╬╗║♫═╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩═╩╩╬╗║
────♫╝╚╝╚═╝─────────────╚═♥ Ketjo, Hope you have a great day!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Heres the Birthday cake

. . . . . (). () () (). ()
. . . ̥ _̲ ║. ║ ║ ║. ║ _̲. .̥
. .{. • _ ❃ _ • _ ❃_ •. .}
__{• .❋. _ .❋. _ .❋.. •}__
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its Nikki Bitches

Good Morning to all :)

HannahF

While we're taking attendance, I'm here.

Fluffy

Top of the mornin' to ya! Drink up Tater, it's St. Patty's Day.

Fluffy

Oops. I must have started too soon! We're having a parade here in NYC today. Lol

Ellie G

I know I am behind on this but dammit Nikki, my husband is looking at me like I am a loon, I am cracking up at your avi. How did I miss that?

HannahF

@GC Can you again go over what punishment you think would best help Lindsay turn her life around? Also, what do you think about the assertion that she does not have a personality disorder but is feels a sense of entitlement and is massively immature?

Just for kicks--what's your opinion on Milo's quote that LL needs rehab just not lockdown rehab?

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I've not seen a more slower-loading site than this one.

Its Nikki Bitches

Excited for sat night, have the finest people curating a great room @SaveTheSociety pic.twitter.com/Ugwa51CvJI

------------------------------------------------------------------
So will Gavin be traveling on St. Pattys last min red eye?

What happens if he's a no show?

Fluffy

I don't get how Blowfish will sue PitBull for his lyric, and not sue Jay Leno for his skit (i.e. Nikki's awesome .avi) ...