Lindsay Lohan

Prosecutors To Use

Past Lies Against Her

3/15/2013 6:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0314_lindsay_lohan_getty
Lindsay Lohan
's past may come back to haunt her when she goes to trial next week for allegedly lying to cops after her car accident ... because TMZ has learned, prosecutors will attempt to introduce evidence she's done exactly the same thing twice before.

Law enforcement sources directly connected to the case tell TMZ ... prosecutors are convinced that Lindsay has an M.O. when she gets into trouble on the road -- telling cops she wasn't driving, even though she was.

Lindsay is being prosecuted for allegedly telling cops she was a passenger in the Porsche that crashed into a truck last June on Pacific Coast Highway when in fact she was the driver.

We've learned prosecutors want the jury to hear about 2 prior incidents:

0314-linday-lohan-crash-2007-x17
1. May, 2007 : Lindsay was busted in Bev Hills for driving under the influence after her Mercedes struck a curb at 5:30 AM on Sunset Blvd.  Lindsay told cops she was a passenger in the car. LIE.

0314_lindsay_leaving_club_sub_x17
2. March, 2012 : Lindsay was leaving the Sayers Club in Hollywood in her Porsche just after midnight when she allegedly struck a pedestrian and fled.  She told cops she was a passenger. LIE.

Our sources say prosecutors will attempt to introduce the 2 incidents under the law that allows evidence of "prior bad acts" that shows a pattern of misconduct.

Reg

Off topic, Being that I am half Irish and half Spanish, and 100% Aussie, I think that I should have a green beer with some garlic , olive oil and some spuds incorporated into the mix. FYI I have never celebrated St Pattys day. Even though my heitage is more Irish than Espanol. I guess that is just my rebellion against my family. And loving it!!!

susan

FYI Lindsay won't be sent to jail on these charges, as Judge Sautner said, these charges are not serious. Its TMZ hyping up everything for you haters to go into a frenzy. The problem for Lindsay is the violation of probation regardless if she is innocent or not. That will send Lindsay to jail if it is upheld. Haters lives will come to an end if Lindsay goes to jail, what will you do with your worthless lives? LOL

Its Nikki Bitches

CHOKE ON THIS SUSAN

Source: Lifetime may sue Lindsay Lohan for breach of contract

Published November 28, 2012

FoxNews.com

LOS ANGELES – As if Lindsay Lohan doesn’t have enough drama in her life, an inside source has revealed to FOX411 that the troubled actress may have to contend with a breach of contract lawsuit from Lifetime.

We’re told that Lohan’s contract with Lifetime’s insurance company explicitly stipulated that not only was the film’s star prohibited from getting behind the wheel, but from riding in any other vehicle other than the one provided -- with a driver -- by Lifetime throughout the six week filming period.

That all fell apart in June when the actress' car slammed into the rear of an 18-wheeler on the Pacific Coast Highway, then told authorities that she wasn’t the one driving the rented Porsche. The cops don't buy it, and lying to police is a crime, a crime that could see Lohan’s probation stemming from a necklace theft last year, revoked.

“Naturally Lifetime did not want to make a big deal out of it until ‘Liz & Dick’ premiered as that would have been really bad for PR,” explained our source. “But Lohan’s team is already preparing for the fallout from a civil case against her. Lifetime is probably waiting to see whether or not the District Attorney’s office files a case against Lindsay for lying. If they do, it will make their suit more credible.”

We’re told Lifetime is currently talking to Lohan’s legal team in attempt to sort the issue out before it goes to court.

The DA’s office was not able to provide any information or comment on her lying to cops case, but we’re told that there’s a very high chance that the DA will proceed with it given that the related Lohan drama was so public, and it could make them look bad if they did not.

So what does Lohan’s future have in stall should that all go ahead and her probation be revoked?

“If Lindsay is charged with lying to police ... the judge will set a probation revocation hearing,” said Los Angeles-based attorney, Anahita Sedaghatfar. “During the hearing, the judge can decide to reinstate the terms of Lindsay's probation, modify the terms, or revoke her probation altogether and send her to jail. Clearly, Lindsay needs help. Perhaps jail time is what she needs to help her put her life back together.”

Regarding “Liz & Dick", which bowed Sunday night amid a storm of poor reviews, the negative response has seemingly spun the young actress into quite “a bad way.”

“She has been very upset, blaming ‘Lifetime’ and saying that the movie was poorly written etc. Typical Lindsay stuff,” continued the insider.

However, another source closely connected to Lohan insisted that she is in fact “very happy” with the Lifetime flick, and has always been thrilled to play her.

“She is not reading reviews, she was just really happy to play her and grateful for the role,” said the source.

And while Lohan, 26, may be down in the dumps and on the defense over the criticism regarding the much-hyped made-for-television movie, it didn’t fare too badly in the ratings department. The network reported that “Liz & Dick” drew in 3.5 million viewers, making it the fourth most-watched original movie premiere on the cable network for 2012, although it did fall significantly short of the year’s most-watched program – last month’s “Steel Magnolias” which averaged around 6.5 million viewers.

Hot Farts

Susan is a BULLY STOP BULLYING ME BY CALLING ME RETARDED THAT IS MEAN...SUSAN CALLED NIKKI A MORON THAT'S BULLYING!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

@Susan Bwahahahahhaha! You annoy me, thats funn cause I laugh my ass off to you. Losers amuse me.

susan

@Its Nikki Bitches

LMAO! you are quoting Fox News as a true source? you are obviously obsessed with this but go find the denial by Larry Thompson, "I have not nor have I ever considered suing my leading lady"

Fox News aka Faux News

ketjo

You know what Lindsay calls" defecting negativty out of her life " is the same as denying reality and rules and anything that puts limits on your little world of Lindsay wants and needs....that cause she never was taught as a small child what No meant , probably cause she never heard it said to her......

Hot Farts

SUSAN: Lindsay I know you need defending because no one likes you and so I go on TMZ and bully the bullies

Lindsay: Give me that necklace you're wearing. Now get outa here

Its Nikki Bitches

Susan when I see your comment all I read is wa, wa, wa, it's so funny laughing at losers like you!

susan

@Its Nikki Bitches

Is that all you got? I rip you apart and thats all you got? its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Reg

Susan, Susan, Susan, What are we to do with you? Or more importantly what are you going to do about yourself? I am currently running a course,that I think would be right up your alley. It is called GO FVCK YOURSELF!!! Would that help???

Hot Farts

SUSAN ASKS WHAT WE WILL DO WHILE LINDSAY IS IN JAIL:

I will sit in my beautiful Santa Monica beach home with my family and pets and enjoy my friends and the sunshine and daffodils, go to yoga class and volunteer at the local shelter, have a Memorial day Barbeque etc --while Lindsay is in Lynwood Jail reflecting on the harm she has done to many many people

Hot Farts

Drunken Homelessness befalls bad cocaine addicted mother (tee hee)

susan

LMAO!!!!! I got the haters on the run.

Jay

How about the big one where she got into the car chase while drunk and high on coke and then told the cops the black kid was driving? She always lies about about being the driver Hmmmm wonder why???

I am happy Gavin stood up to her and said he wasnt the one driving. F*ck her.