Charlie Sheen

Private School A-Holes Are HARASSING My Ex-Wife

3/18/2013 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0318_charlie_denise_01
Charlie Sheen
's war against an L.A. private school has turned personal ... Charlie says his ex-wife Denise Richards has now been targeted by the school's "spineless" supporters, who have embarked on a campaign to bully her and their children.

Charlie posted the latest tirade on his Twitter account, writing, "Here's why people suck; a group of mindless Viewpoint [School] supporting doosh-bagz have targeted [Denise] and the girls with 'bullying tactics' as a response to my call to arms."

Sources close to Charlie tell us, Charlie believes the "doosh bagz" in question are connected with families at L.A.'s expensive Viewpoint School, which Charlie publicly accused of condoning bullying ... after his 9-year-old daughter Sam was allegedly teased into leaving the school. The school insisted it took appropriate action.

We're told the "doosh bagz" live near Denise ... and have been harassing her at home. So far, it's unclear what they're accused of doing.

As for his new rant -- Charlie continued, writing, "Leave them alone. This is not a threat but a promise that justice will be served. I'm not hiding. You are. Show yourselves you spineless cowards. Oh that's right; cockroaches scatter in the light."

He added, "FYI - we have your faces on camera. Police are involved."

tdr9

We need more news

BellaJ

I love Charlie Sheen

IwuvTMZ

That's poopy!

tgrfan42069

of course the supporters of the school are bullying her.i mean the school supports bullying so of course the supporters of a school that allows bullying will be bullies themselves.

XRaac

Lock and load...

Joanna

Once upon a time, I was Sam. I was bullied and the only way to stop it was for my parents to remove me from my private school. The administration failed and the other parents turned their backs on my mother when she stood up for me. It is not surprising the these parents are turning on Denise. I'm sorry for Sam and Denise, they deserve to be treated far better.

rudynjudyjudy

FORCE out same as 2.5!.Private teacher/s and some acting roles and stage work will back them off abit? money means control and friends are on the payroll when your rich

Sue

The pot calling the kettle black.....He doesn't want his girls bullied, but he is being a bully to the school and the supposed little girl that bullied his daughter. Through is recent actions, he is only making his family targets for further problems. If I were Denish, I'd get her girls as far away from Charley as possible.

rudynjudyjudy

it`s just not thier school anyway,you are too well known to have normal lifes running away is just getting better teachers and private educations.If there are that many bully`ss it`s better to run to something better.Staying and fighting won`t work FORCEOUTS happen everywhere all the time.let the chips fall where they may build something better faster smarter.

stu

I wish Charlie would pull a James Dean ending.

youdontknowme

Look, just because it's a private school does NOT mean it is a bully free territory. Every school has bullies. I for one witnessed someone get bullied verbally time and time again and the school did nothing. I had to finally stand up for the kid. If his daughter was in fact getting bullied then I do not blame him at all. If someone bullied your kid would you shake the hands of the bully and tell the school good job? So what if Charlie does this or does that...his daughter is an innocent child...period!

kitnplayn

EVERYBODY GET OUT YOUR REPUBLICAN-ISSUED FIREARMS AND SHOOT IT OUT. ISN'T THAT THE AMERICAN WAY?

PokerStar

Gee, I wonder why Warlock?

rudynjudyjudy

a lifetime pattern in which BOTH parents play a role is the best way.Hollywood stars pay for thier stars with lifetimes of harrassments and john paychecks cashing in by battle.coms and snap shooters and GPS flash hords crawin up the ladders.what pays for that school is also a limiting fractional factor get the thooth pixs outa there private onset teachers and more peacful places will build better more well rounded students anyway

jackmama311

does this whole situation seem like charlie is about start using the term "winning" again and release his tiger blood vengeance on the school??? have you been spending some dope time w/ brooke again, i hope not.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments