Eminem

Mum on Lil Wayne

After Dinner in L.A.

3/18/2013 6:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

031813_eminem_launch
Eminem made a rare public appearance this weekend -- dining out at a popular L.A. restaurant ... and it's possible he's in town to visit his friend Lil Wayne.

TMZ shot footage of Em leaving Marino restaurant on Melrose by himself Friday night ... covering his head with a hoodie.

But when we asked about Lil Wayne -- who he's rapped with on multiple songs including, "Forever" and "Drop the World" -- it was clear, Mr. Mathers wasn't in the mood to talk.

We broke the story ... Wayne is in the ICU at an L.A. hospital after suffering multiple seizures last week.

Mr. Grimm

Eminem doesn't care to talk and I don't care to hear about terrible rappers such as a guy that names himself after some candy or a guy that adds Lil to the beginning of his name (how original by the way).

CaMeO

This guy has the skill of staying out of the public eye

Tim

Are we sure that was the real slim shady?

Foebia

I don;t care for eminem, but I like the fact that he keep a low profile

MsTrue88

I love this guy :-)

patsfan4life

Now this guy, not lil Wayne, is the best rapper alive. It's rare to see him being photographed by the paparazzi

The Real JJ

This is history! Yall never get this man out. No doubt one of greatest.

zombie

Gee, a possible story about Eminem possibly being in town to possibly visit Lil'Wayne, who is possibly in a coma after possibly drinking too much Sizzrup possibly last Wednesday.

Kev the Realist

Looks like the low life s***bag, ghetto trash moron rappers all hang together. Thats because they are all so freekin stupiod,,, they never learn and think that they will be the one who drugs dont do in.. WRONG A HOLES....

Ozzie X

Who?

EastCoastChopper

Dude is marginally talented... If you have heard one M & M song, you've heard all of them. Other than that, I have nothing else to say and I just pulled my hoodie over my head.

Bridget

Love Eminem. One of the best things about him is how he ignores the media when he is not promoting something. He gives people a chance to miss him, unlike so many other artists. Plus other then his great lyrics, the man puts on a excellent show. I never walked away from an Eminem concert disappointed.

Celebrities Suck

He's about the only rapper I like. He knows how to keep his business life busy and private life private... kudos to you to you Mr. Marshall Bruce Mathers III

can the real slim shady please stand up?

justagirl

well eminem does drugs too, particularly ecatasy, when lil wayne had issues, you guys said he deserved it and you wasnted him to die, but eminem is great, cuz he's white. whatever.

itiswutitis

Why does everything seem to have to end up with the race card being played. It is seriously annoying

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments