Julianne Hough

I'm Single, I'm HOT

... and I'm Ready to Mingle!

3/18/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

031813_julianne_hough_v2_launchDidn't take long for Julianne Hough to come down with a case of post break-up hotness ... 'cause Ryan Seacrest's ex-GF was SMOKIN' during a night with girls this weekend ... and TMZ has the footage.

Hough -- along with her brother Derek and former old "Dancing with the Stars" pal Maksim Chmerkovskiy -- kicked it outside Beacher's Madhouse at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood this weekend ... just days after calling things off with Seacrest.

Judging by her tight, short dress ... it seems Julianne is on a mission to rebound.

Another interesting point -- we noticed Hough puffing on a cigarette ... something she probably couldn't do while dating Ryan (a well known health and clean freak).

GatoNegro

WTF is Nina Dobrev doing handing out with Julianne. Scraping the bottom of the barrel I guess.

GatoNegro

oops...hanging

LetsBeReAL

She looks sooooo heartbroken about her breakup. Ryan and Julianne were obviously in a REAL deep and emotional relationship. That whole shame of a relationship is more apparent than ever.

DAX_SEACREST

Ryan left her for Harvey Levin

dlk

Was that Nina Dobrev ? the girl with the white top? didn't know she is friends with Julianne.. so random.

The Man They Call Louis

Best news I've heard this morning, glad she's single again.

Bobo joe

Smoking??!! Why do so many hot chicks smoke still??!! She just went from a 9 to 7. That's so nasty.

guy

This is a normal Hollywood arrangement. Suspected gay guy dates Hot woman for awhile to legitimize his "manhood". Some of them even marry.

monique

of course it didn't take long, ryan seacrest is gay he has no real need 4 this hough woman, he used her to try covering up this fact (from who i don't know) ((everybody knows)) and she got paid very well for her part, what a dumb ass story

karri

I hate when I hear of a celeb that I didn't know smoked is smoking!! GROSS... why do beautiful girls do this to themselves? I thought she had more self-esteem than that...

KS92868

I think Julianne was just using Ryan Seacrest to further her career!!

bus4bud

Seacrest is as gay as a Catholic Priest in Boston. .

t

I don't blame her...2 years without sex, I'd be ready to mingle too.

Morgan

Wasn't this chick raised Mormon? Just askin'...

Carly

Pretty sure thats nina dobrev standing there with her. but apparently being on dancing with the stars qualifies you to be a bigger deal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments