Lindsay Lohan

COPS PLEA DEAL

AVOIDS JAIL

3/18/2013 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0318_lindsay_plea_article_3
Lindsay Lohan just copped an 11th hour plea deal and will spend 90 days in lockdown rehab ... the good news for her ... she's dodged the jail bullet.

After a lot of haggling in chambers with offers and counteroffers, Lindsay pled no contest to the crimes of reckless driving and lying to cops.  In addition to rehab, Lindsay will perform 30 days of community labor and undergo psychotherapy for 18 months -- she'll get credit for shrink time already completed.

FYI -- there's a mandatory 5 days in jail for reckless driving, but it's going to be folded into the lockdown rehab so she won't be behind bars even for a day.  Lindsay will be able to do her rehab in NYC.  She must stay clear of drugs and drug users.  She must submit to drug testing.

She's also admitted to a probation violation in the jewelry heist case, she was sentenced to 180 days in jail, but that sentence was STAYED and she won't do time if she continues to obey all laws.

During the hearing, Lindsay's attorney Mark Heller kept jumping up to talk -- and Lindsay ran out of patience ... telling him, "Don't say anything else." Heller ignored her and got up to talk again, and Lindsay said, "Oh my god, I'm going to kill you." Priceless.

0318_lindsay_launch
Lindsay showed up 48 minutes late after missing 2 commercial flights from NYC to L.A.   She took a private jet and landed a little too late.

The judge also offered a suggestion, "Don't drive."

On her way in, someone threw glitter at Lindsay.

Lindsay Lohan and Mariah Carey -- avoid glitter at all costs.

031813_lindsay_lohan_arrival_NEW_launch

weshusky1

Just another case of white trash being able to buy justice.

char

Does anyone know if you can watch the whole courtroom part on video anywhere? I hate when they chop it to 30 seconds, I waited 2 hours this morning for something to happen before I finally had to go to work =(

char

Tim

She is the next anna

Yon7391

I bet my first borns she can't toe the line more than 48 hours and gets caught again. A new judge or the same one who folded?

Tell It Like It Is

What a joke. Give her a gun and let her end it. Waste of life and the courts time

Sandy

That loser needs 5 years in jail.

Col. Sardonic

Skated. Called it.

mike

just another cover-up for the hollywood trash. You dumb bastards won't be happy untill she kills someone then she'll only get house arrest. screw the legal system and these paid-off lib judges

TruthandonlytheTruth

Sounds like either a paid off judge or one who doesn't know the law.

Questdelsangraal

The D-Lister looks a bit peaked these days.
I bet it screws up its rehab.

Brenda

Its against the Constitution to "make any provision" for the elite that ALL citizens do not get to enjoy. INCLUDING these laws. If I lived in her town....I would sue the courts if they EVER tried to enforce more than this sentence for these crimes EVER again. Why do the people of these "hollywood towns" NOT stand up and DEMAND justice and fair treatment?

Paris

It's been awhile since Lilo has had to trade packs of smokes for a valium.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

She's got 45 days to be processed into a rehab facility. She is going to go on a huge partying binge, don't you think? I hope her friends keep an eye on her b/c she could o.d. Same goes for after 90dsys. That's when they go out partying and o.d. b/c their body is cleaned out.

cass2275

She should just skip court & forego all attorneys & Just do whatever & the hell she wants!. Might as well. She never gets in trouble for it, Just Sayin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments