Lindsay Lohan

COPS PLEA DEAL

AVOIDS JAIL

3/18/2013 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0318_lindsay_plea_article_3
Lindsay Lohan just copped an 11th hour plea deal and will spend 90 days in lockdown rehab ... the good news for her ... she's dodged the jail bullet.

After a lot of haggling in chambers with offers and counteroffers, Lindsay pled no contest to the crimes of reckless driving and lying to cops.  In addition to rehab, Lindsay will perform 30 days of community labor and undergo psychotherapy for 18 months -- she'll get credit for shrink time already completed.

FYI -- there's a mandatory 5 days in jail for reckless driving, but it's going to be folded into the lockdown rehab so she won't be behind bars even for a day.  Lindsay will be able to do her rehab in NYC.  She must stay clear of drugs and drug users.  She must submit to drug testing.

She's also admitted to a probation violation in the jewelry heist case, she was sentenced to 180 days in jail, but that sentence was STAYED and she won't do time if she continues to obey all laws.

During the hearing, Lindsay's attorney Mark Heller kept jumping up to talk -- and Lindsay ran out of patience ... telling him, "Don't say anything else." Heller ignored her and got up to talk again, and Lindsay said, "Oh my god, I'm going to kill you." Priceless.

0318_lindsay_launch
Lindsay showed up 48 minutes late after missing 2 commercial flights from NYC to L.A.   She took a private jet and landed a little too late.

The judge also offered a suggestion, "Don't drive."

On her way in, someone threw glitter at Lindsay.

Lindsay Lohan and Mariah Carey -- avoid glitter at all costs.

031813_lindsay_lohan_arrival_NEW_launch

tellmeaboutit

It's deja vu all over again! - disappointed that Blo won't have to go to jail. But I enjoyed her hysterical flight boarding/unboarding, and typical Blohan bullshyte antics leading to yet another obligation she owes the turbanators. She looked like she'd been dragged backwards through a knot hole as she tried to stay awake during the 2 hr haggle over the plea deal. (It isn't as much fun to stay up all night if you're not club crawling on your knees.) And I approve of anything that provides that Blo do what she doesn't want to do. For her, 90 day lockdown rehab is jail with better clothes.
It's also obvious she hates the hobbit (like a 2d father, my ass.) Even more than her snarling at him, it was funny to see her paying more attention to the other lawyer and even flirting with him a bit. LMAO Best of all, she retained her title as f*ck up of the year (held since at least 2007).

NoFactsJustFiller

GKM

And once again, a judge has told Lindsay that she's above the law! What a shock! ~~ What's up with that dot on her hand? A few years ago that meant something racist.

Diamond Goddess!

OK, WAY late to the party here, lol, but
1. I thought that glitter was the sawdust stuff they throw on barf!
2. Why isn't she going straight to rehab? She'll leave the US or die before she goes.
3. MiLo charging Heller was a true LOL, and makes me wonder what MiLo does to people in private.
4. Her outfit was ridonculous. Plus she physically looks like Death.
5. I think Heller did a great job getting her some helpful consequences for her stupidity.
6. Her lateness, plus the smirk as she walked in, were attention-whoring on a grand scale!
7. Harvey is SOOOOO cheap with his staff, and it showed in the poor cameraguy's difficulties. Why only have one guy on the ground for this?
Entertaining, all around!!!

INTIMIDATOR3

When this train wreck eventually kills herself, on purpose or accidentally, I hope every judge who passed on imprisoning her has a tough time of trying to live with themselves.

INTIMIDATOR3

When this train wreck eventually kills herself, on purpose or otherwise, I hope every judge who ever passed on giving her jail time has a difficult time looking in the mirror.......and don't get me started on her parents. Those two should have been sterilized at birth.

chris constant

She's the screen actors guild! cheers from chris

Gail

Oh my goodness, again she gets out of going to jail?? WHY?????

21stcent

The close ups of her face showed how bad her skin is,Bumps all over her forehead. Her hair looked like it had seen a brush in days.
Frankly she looked drunk.
I think that's part of the reason she took that deal.
Now we wait till she screws up again. Two years of probation? She won't make it.

RamHead

Being curious I read some of the headlines TMZ has posted:
1) Prosecutors slam door on plea deal with Lindsay Lohan.
2) Prosecutors to use Lindsay Lohan's past lies against her.
3) Lindsay Lohan faces MONTHS in jail.
4) Lindsay Lohan - cutting it real close.

Ad 1: They didn't slam the door on a plea deal, because Lindsay Lohan copped one.
Ad 2: I haven't heard the prosecutor(s) talk about any past lie.
Ad 3: Just one of the hilarious remarks TMZ makes! Everytime I read such or a similar remark, I know it's not going to happen. I don't know who at TMZ is responsible for such remarks.
Ad 4: No cutting close at all! She was too late.

When I was watching the "trial" I noticed something weird. Lindsay Lohan was bending forward and both the prosecutor and the judge were trying to crawl into her a..ehole.
Did Dabney ever mention that she was too late? I didn't hear it. Why didn't he at least reprimand her? He didn't talk to her in a stern way.
The prosecutors were easy going as well.
Let me tell you: as long as both judge and prosecutor are spineless people, Lindsay will get a slap on her wrist.
And talking about spineless! I read a story about two young men. They had robbed a lady and were fleeing on a motorscooter. They hit a pedestrian who died. Both men were arrested and went on trial. However, they accused each other of riding the scooter and the judge ruled they had to be set free. Why? Because it was impossible to determine who was actually riding.

grumpy

with all the classy women in hollywood , why are we always hearing about losers like lohan , lady gag gag , amy wino , the kardoucheins , madonna & many more ??? there are more ' girls next door ' that you never hear much from . they should have locked lohan up years ago . at present she should be locked in a looney bin and the key throwed !! no respect for the law at all !!!

Kelly

And there she goes folks, yet another extension on her rap sheet. Is anyone going to hire this woman after she get's out THIS TIME?

agape

I'm more than sick and tired of hearing about this train wreck! I'm really fed up hearing that yet once AGAIN she manages to get off with only a slap on her princess wrists. I do prison ministry at our state women's prison where many of those women have done far less than Lohan. Why are some of them in prison and she can't even get put into a county jail for much worse (not to mention the repetitive nature of her behavior)? Simple, most times they didn't have the resources nor the connections that people like Lohan have! American "justice" is NOT justice at all!

agape

I'm more than sick and tired of hearing about this train wreck! I'm really fed up hearing that yet once AGAIN she manages to get off with only a slap on her princess wrists. I do prison ministry at our state women's prison where many of those women have done far less than Lohan. Why are some of them in prison and she can't put into a county jail for much worse (not to mention the repetitive nature of her behavior)? Simple, most times they didn't have the resources nor the connections that people like Lohan have! American "justice" is NOT justice at all!

angelia

What happend to the cute girl she used to be she looks all dirty now.look at her hair she should of washed it before she went to court!

Previous 15 Comments | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments