Lindsay Lohan

COPS PLEA DEAL

AVOIDS JAIL

3/18/2013 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0318_lindsay_plea_article_3
Lindsay Lohan just copped an 11th hour plea deal and will spend 90 days in lockdown rehab ... the good news for her ... she's dodged the jail bullet.

After a lot of haggling in chambers with offers and counteroffers, Lindsay pled no contest to the crimes of reckless driving and lying to cops.  In addition to rehab, Lindsay will perform 30 days of community labor and undergo psychotherapy for 18 months -- she'll get credit for shrink time already completed.

FYI -- there's a mandatory 5 days in jail for reckless driving, but it's going to be folded into the lockdown rehab so she won't be behind bars even for a day.  Lindsay will be able to do her rehab in NYC.  She must stay clear of drugs and drug users.  She must submit to drug testing.

She's also admitted to a probation violation in the jewelry heist case, she was sentenced to 180 days in jail, but that sentence was STAYED and she won't do time if she continues to obey all laws.

During the hearing, Lindsay's attorney Mark Heller kept jumping up to talk -- and Lindsay ran out of patience ... telling him, "Don't say anything else." Heller ignored her and got up to talk again, and Lindsay said, "Oh my god, I'm going to kill you." Priceless.

0318_lindsay_launch
Lindsay showed up 48 minutes late after missing 2 commercial flights from NYC to L.A.   She took a private jet and landed a little too late.

The judge also offered a suggestion, "Don't drive."

On her way in, someone threw glitter at Lindsay.

Lindsay Lohan and Mariah Carey -- avoid glitter at all costs.

031813_lindsay_lohan_arrival_NEW_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Lucky_130

And away we go!

Kobe_No_Means_No

She's still hot though. You all know I keep it real. You ugly girls can keep whining and hating on TMZ, but at the end of the day Lindsay's prettier than you and that's why she gets to do what she does.

Lynn M

She only has herself to blame for the mess she made of her life.

Glenn

For God sake... Put the damn camera on a tripod

JusticeINC

Lock her up forever!

Mumra the Ever Living

TMZ, how about an entirely NEW story, one that is not cobbled together, You can fix the errors of the old stories, get your spelling together, your names right - in other words, make an understandable story of all these dribs and drabs.

suza271

Hey guys is there still a chat set up (boy....it's been a looooong way since my original chat about 2 yrs ago!!)

Lemme know. Considering just like LIndsay, I DESERVE to chat since I'm the originator of the chat. LOL....

Decker

What's the frikkin point of crossing live to lilo's trial 30 minutes early if you know she's going to be 40 minutes late? Got to be the most boring footage ever !!!!

Vince

Oh this is going to be delightful. I bet this judge isn't going to take any of her lies and excuses. A public showing of a classic case of over indulged spoiled alcohol fueled self destruction. A text book example of narcissistic behavior. All parents should make the kids watch this as a life gone horribly wrong.

Horndog

Live video feed courtesy TMZ's (tm) unmanned drone.

Keith

Since LiLo hasn't showered since yesterday and spent the night on a plane, she should smell a little ripe as she struts into court.

NOT ELMO

Lindsay Lohan
Officially Screwed

K.G.

The Cell,
Come in and take a seat, at long last we get to meet.
I know that you are here for committing a crime, so lets you and me do some time.
I've got some things I'd like to say, I will see you change from day to day.
The thoughts you will have, the things you will feel, I will be here for your every meal.
You will feel some sadness and you will feel alone at night, you will say "I wish that I were home", make the best of the time you've got, and let's hope that it's not a lot.
One day we will part, yes, you and me, that is the day they set you free.
I'm sure you want to know my name, it hasn't changed, it's still the same. We are both together in this man made hell.
Glad to meet you, I'm your prison cell. - © Jake Wilson

bebe1119

Why does she just plead guilty - serve her two minutes in jail and then wait for her next screw up. She will then go through the same revolving door. Bet that wouldn't happen to your average tax payer.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever