Lisa Vanderpump's Dog

Giggy Guns for Mirror Ball!

3/18/2013 3:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_vanderpump_and_dog_getty
There could be a canine calamity tonight on "Dancing with the Stars" ... because we've learned Lisa Vanderpump's pooch Giggy will dance his paws off.

Giggy -- a permanent fixture on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" with more than 65,000 Twitter followers -- has been added to Lisa's inaugural dance number ... and if all goes according to plan (i.e. no poo mishaps) the pooch will hit the floor LIVE.

In fact, we're told Giggy -- who's slated to make his entrance at the end of the routine -- has been rehearsing non-stop with Lisa and her pro-partner Gleb Savchenko.

Gleb might make the Pomeranian a permanent fixture ... it all depends on his performance ... and how well he wears sequins.

Pressure's on.

IwuvTMZ

Wha?

tdr9

We need more news

datruth

which one is giggy?

wow

i hope to god Lisa kicks some ass out there her age is a factor and i for one want her to come back for weeks.. so the haters out there faye R, can go shove it up Fayes fake face... and also there are a few others who will hate it when she is on the show longer then the people who hate her.. Adrienne Mahoof.. is one who will do anything to outshine Lisa and lisa is a better person all around.. so go Lisa and take that dog with you to rub it in to the others who could never do it.. Adrienne Mahoof & faye R.. and Kyle Richards who also is a fake frend of Lisa's.. i hope those women i have named all suck on this one.. cause Lisa is going to kick ass.

Most H8d

I would love to step on that dog

Heidi

Awwwwwwwww tiz' just tooooo cute!!!! As an an avid fan of 'RHOBH' & Lisa, of course, thanx TMZ for posting this..... I never watch 'DWTS', however, I'll be glued to it as long as Lisa & Giggy are there...... :)

Sue

Why does this woman get to bring her dog on the show , when no one else would even think of it !!

You've got to be kidding us ?????

PictureUp

this is animal abuse at its worse...PETA should be upset with this!!

LISA

I watched (and loved) the first season of Dancing with the Stars. My friends thought I was nuts, but eventually, they caught on to it. I love that Lisa will be competing. That dog is adorable, but I didn't realize he was trained? This could be a trainwreck, but a really really cute one, lol.

Amy

That little dork is ADORABLE!!!! I just might watch to see him!

Mee

GIGGY USED TO LOOK LIE A SCARY LARGE RAT his hair was even falling off !
Guess this is Hollywood and Lisa's doc's worked MIRACLES on BOTH !

Nobrows

Oh please. Like this woman isn't pathetic enough. Leave her accessory out of it.

TrixLaRue

OMG this lady and that Brandi chick keep showing up on here I"m going to have to stop coming here. I already gave up RADARONLINE...I can't stand the Beverly Hills Housewives...

Lola

I am not a fan of people dragging their little dogs or children out for show and tell like this. It's rather annoying, when it's supposed to be a dancing show contest. In fact, I'm annoyed when anyone drags around a little tiny dog dressed in clothes everywhere they go, as if they don't have enough sense to leave the house without their dog "babysitting" them.

Iris Myandowski