« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Joe Rogan

Transgender MMA Fighter

CAN'T Fight Women!!!!

3/19/2013 8:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0319_joe_rogan_fallon_fox
Joe Rogan
-- the voice of the UFC -- is taking a stand on transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox ... saying  there's "no f**king way" she should be allowed to get in the ring with a natural woman.

Rogan unloaded on Fox during his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience" -- saying, "She calls herself a woman but ... I tend to disagree."

He continues, "She used to be a man ... but now she has had, she's a transgender which is (the) official term that means you've gone through it, right? And she wants to be able to fight women in MMA. I say no f**king way."

"I say if you had a d*ck at one point in time, you also have all the bone structure that comes with having a d*ck. You have bigger hands, you have bigger shoulder joints. You're a f**king man. That's a man, OK?"

"I don't care if you don't have a d*ck any more," Rogan added ... "You're a man without a d*ck."

**WARNING -- VIDEO CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE **

(H/T Bloody Elbow)

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ty

The only one without a d*ck is Rogan. What do joints and bones have to do with it. That doesnt generate speed nor power. Not really. Muscles do that. Its about reach, power and training. If shes off testestorone and her muscle are like most women then the difference is negligeable. Dumbsh*t.

Brenda

Joe Rogan only said what a lot of people wanted to say when it comes to her fighting. I respect her right to be a women in any way she likes but to fight another women with a body of a man stature is not fair

Nanz

Perfectly said Joe Rogan!

truth

JOE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULD ALLOW GUYS TO DO THIS TO THEMSELVES.
IF YOUR NOT HAPPY BEING A MAN, WELL THEN JUST KILL YOURSELF.
THIS GUY OR ANY OTHER TRANSGENDER WILL ALWAYS BE CONSIDERED A MAN REGARDLESS IF THEY WENT ALL THE WAY.

Jennifer

It's okay if this dude thinks he's a chick now, but to fight women is not fair. No matter how much estrogen you take to make yourself more womanly, you still have the genes and strength of a man. I DO NOT THINK HE/SHE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO FIGHT WOMEN.... CYBORG ONLY! LOL

barcham

Ronda Rousey would still kick her ass. :D

WTF

No one should be coerced into fighting her. Even tho this probably won't be a big problem for MMA promotions, hopefully she will get enough fights to establish an evaluation on how to proceed in the future.

devy

Why would he/she even thing it is remotely okay to fight women when indeed You are still technically a man? seriously? I think this he /she was previously a woman beater and wants to get the satisfaction of beating a woman up with out the consequences.

Georgiagirl

We as a society are allowing these fantasy ideas to become reality by being too nice. I'm cool with gays and lesbians I have no problems there. I don't care who gets a sex change as long as they don't expect me to treat them like something they aren't and that is what they want and so many people keep giving in. I don't care how much you want to be a woman if your born with a pecker the closest your gonna get is looking like one because inside you are still a man.

ihateskanks

If your chromosomes identify you as a male then that means you're a male. PERIOD.

This shouldn't even be up for debate

Georgiagirl

This is just so Andy Kaufman and Jerry Lawler.

Skeptical

Any man that wants to be a woman would probably get their ass kicked by a woman anyway.

Sunny

I'm a personal trainer, and one thing we learn in our studies is the difference in how men and women are built and how this applies to training. There are very fundamental differences in flexibility, bone density, and muscle fibers between the sexes that would still give Fox the advantages of a man, even after the transgender surgery...things that don't simply go away because of hormone therapy and surgery.

jess

Uhhhh I totally agree with him. 100%. "Sorry dude"

brent

This is LIBERALISM gone to the extreme if this MAN is allowed to fight women. Rogan is 100% right. This person has much more bone density, longer ligaments and tendons, bigger hands, feet, shoulders, arms and legs. In mma these are fricken weapons for gods sake. If HE wants to fight, fight MEN!