Lindsay Lohan

Jail Scares the Crap Out of Me ... So I Chose Rehab

3/19/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_lindsay_lohan_tmz

It's not a promising sign ... but we've learned Lindsay Lohan did NOT accept the plea deal of 90 days in lockdown rehab because she wants to beat substance abuse -- she chose it because it beats jail.

We broke the story ... prosecutors have offered Lindsay the 90-day lockdown rehab deal for weeks, but she consistently rejected it. Her change of heart came at the last minute -- 30,000 feet in the air as she belatedly flew to L.A. for her trial.

Lindsay is telling friends she actually likes the rehab option, because it will allow her to focus on herself without any distractions.

Here's the problem. Lindsay is still saying -- ADAMANTLY -- she does NOT have a substance abuse problem. People in the rehab world say ... it's virtually impossible for anyone in rehab to get better if they don't admit having a problem.

Lindsay has been down this route before, but the rehab experience has never stuck.

Bitchplease

Zephyr needs a life. Sittin here talkin about nutty people but posts every damn work some chick says. Takes the time to stalk a twitter page & post all of it. Then type out that huge paragraph. Wow. Now who's nutty? Lol

Gretel

I don't see why Linds should be afraid of being jailed. It's not like it's going to happen. She has a better chance of dying from an overdose before she gets to spend time in a cage.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

"Yes. I am innocent…(of possession of cocaine) did not do drugs they're not mine. I was almost hit by my assistant Tarin's mom.

- Found guilty of DUI and possession, 2007

LiLo’s lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley says (again) that her client is innocent, and that she’s going to let a jury decide whether she should go to jail for allegedly stealing a necklace from a Venice, Calif. jewelry store on Jan. 21.

- Lindsay pleads No Contest in court, 2011.

"I'm too sick to attend my own hearing"

- Seen at clubs 2 days before, and out shopping 1 day after making this statement, 2013.

"I did not lie to police, and I want the jury to hear my side of the story"

- Pleads No Contest in court, 2013.

Reg

A little Ditty ,If I May?
Here's the story, of a girl called Lindsay,
Who was always 2 sheets to the wind,
Her enablers loved to suck her EGO,
That's how they became the Enabling Bunch.
The Enabling Bunch the Enabling bunch, that is how they became the Enabling Bunch!!!.

Black Dirt Goodness

Hephyr likes to spew crap from her fat azz.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

STERLINGGUYS

CLEAR VOTE
@Vagina Phalance
typical loser, resorts to personal abuse lol
12 MINUTES AGO
======
Lindsay Lohan -- Hops Plane to L.A. in the Nick of Time

you retarded pos
STERLINGGUYS 1 DAY AGO

Yep, keep 'em coming.

Its Nikki Bitches

“It’s only a matter of time, like days, until Lindsay violates the terms of the plea deal… guaranteed,” the source predicts. “Given Lindsay’s history when it comes to the judicial system and her lack of compliance, well, the day is coming when she will be headed to jail for a very, very long time.”

tenley

Watch the prosecution approve rehab in some f*cking penthouse. CALIFORNIA'S LEGAL SYSTEM IS A JOKE.

Sam

If I wanted to obtain my 15 minutes of fame and a large payoff, I'd set up a REAL celebrity with cred and lots of money. I certainly wouldn't waste my time setting my sites on a bottom-feeder like Lindsay Lohan.

seamus

@ Zephyr
I love how you piss people off!! They come here for the same reason we do and yet they are unhappy with what we post.Hint to the enablers -if you think a post is too long or not to you liking don't read it.
Zephyr keep up the good work-I LOVE your posts.

janet

@nikki...no doubt that will be sooner than later. This judge isn't going to take any of her BS.

The best part is the judge threw at her Search and Seizure without having to have a warrant. Did you see her face on that one. She better watch that pink bag of hers.

Hell she'll be trowing away about 60k on the rehab. All that wasted money she could have been for drugs. Oh, the irony.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

If anyone had any doubts as to whether or not yesterday's court ruling was really bad from Lindsay's perspective, all one has to do is look at the reaction from the enablers on here this morning. Out in force, and full of rage and attacks on other posters.

Yep, yesterday was a fine fine day!

janet

@Tenly...It doesn't matter what rehab is approved. Lohan has to pay for it just like her shrink and every thing else.

All of this comes out of Lohans pocket not the taxpayers.

When she screws up and becomes a guest of the county thats a different story.

Brite

What a person knows they do not know, then can always learn!
What a person does not know they don't know, is what is harmful to them!

STFUP

Rehab makes NO sense in this case. The offer never should have been made.
-She was on probation for a THEFT case.
-She then got into a TRAFFIC ACCIDENT.
-She then LIED TO POLICE and obstructed an investivation.
WHAT about this screams rehab? NONE of the charges are drug-related. NONE.
IF jail truly "scares the crap out of her" then that is EXACTLY what she needs to straighten up & get her life back on track so she'll stop f**king up!