Poop Companies

Side with School

In Charlie Sheen Feud

3/20/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0319-charlie-sheen-stinkCharlie Sheen's the real bully in his craptastic fued with L.A.'s elite Viewpoint School, and 2 companies specializing in poo have offered their help in putting a plug in the poo pandemonium.

You'll recall, Charlie issued a call to arms to his millions of fans last week ... telling them to smear dog feces on his daughter's former L.A. private school after it did nothing to stop a classmate from teasing her (so Charlie claims). Viewpoint says it took appropriate action.

Now, two companies that specialize in poop-related services have sworn to help the school in case Sheen fans act out.

A rep for Yodish*t.com -- which lets you send poo in the mail to your friends -- tells TMZ, they've suspended all orders to L.A. schools after seeing a recent upsurge in L.A. school poo deliveries.

The rep says, "We believe that education is the fertilizer of life and that schools and their youth are best served by being bulls**t-free zones."

Meanwhile, a rep for Doody Calls -- which specializes in dog poo removal -- has pledged its cleaning services to Viewpoint in the event a rogue Sheen fanatic goes poo wild.

As we reported, Charlie has since backed off his call to arms ... claiming it was merely metaphoric.

0320_charlie_sheen_through_years_footer

judy jetson

Charlie's a nut!! I'm sure his family is proud.

jjbythesea

Bully.

Ginger

Why did he wait a year to speak out

kevin

mr sheen i have a very good bussiness idea i you can get a hold of me . your to hard to get a hold of thanks /

Wallflower

I'm not a parent but I can only imagine what it must like feel for a parent to see their child suffer because of bullies. Of course Charlie's reaction is extreme but he probably feels like the school failed to protect his daughter. I don't think Charlie is a bully, just frustrated with the situation.

sendacrap

I was the ORIGINAL POOP WEB SITE!!! I started my business back in 1999, I had different names and in 2000 I started WWW.SENDACRAP.COM, here is the link on Archive.org from 2001: http://web.archive.org/web/20010202023400/http://sendacrap.com/

These new sites are posers, I think I should get back into the biz and show everyone who the king of POOP is!

Let the POOP WARS BEGIN!

sendacrap

I forgot to add that as the Original Poop Website, I will Help Charlie Sheen. Charlie, I am here in Redondo Beach and get it touch with me, the website is down but you can see that I am the original via Archive.org:

Harvey has my email address, let me know!

Jen

Dear TMZ,
Please refrain from reporting to us the many conversations between Charlie HasBeen, the voices in his head and anyone who actually has nothing better to do until ANY OF THOSE THREE has actually made up their mind about anything at all.
Thank you.