Dropkick Murphys Singer

Beats the CRAP Out of Nazi Skinhead On Stage

3/20/2013 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

**WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE**

ATTENTION NAZIS
: stay the hell away from Dropkick Murphys concerts ... or they will kick your ass on stage.

This story is crazy ... the Murphs were playing a show at Terminal 5 in NYC last week when they invited the crowd on stage for a couple songs ... including AC/DC's "TNT" ... and some skinhead dumbass started doing the Nazi salute in time to the music.

0320-nazi-bassist-gawker
Singer Ken Casey caught the sieg heiling out of the corner of his eye ... and stormed across the stage (look on the left at start of the video), chokeslamming the Nazi toolbag and then swinging his bass at him ... at which point chaos erupted.

Ken emerged from the melee roughly 30 seconds later, and shouted into the microphone, "Nazis are NOT F***ING WELCOME at a Dropkick Murphys show."

We did nazi that coming ... okay, we're done.

Riiiiiight

I wonder if people would care so much if he was a Black Panther supporter.

Justin

lol I got the "This video is private" message.

myopinion

I don't know this group, but I will support them! Good for them kick that piece of GARBAGE off stage!!!

William Ocean

To be fair to said Nazi, the song previous to the AC/DC cover, and the song that all the dudes were let onto the stage for, was "Skinhead on the MBTA", so I'm guessing he was still in the mood of the previous song and got carried away. That said, Ken's response was AWESOME!

Lxve Leighton

I don't know who that group was, but what that did was epic! They're awesome in my book.

thelil

I don't think he swung his bass at the Nazi.

Tom Cruise

Right on Ken. My personal motto has always been all Nazi's must die.

Steve

While I don't normally condone violence (outside of hockey, that is), Dropkick Murphys is my new favorite band.

ctcco

YAY Ken!!

Mark Herrick

Way to go Dropkick Murphys! taking care of business.

Steadyclash

I am a fan of the Murphy's and have seen many shows along with numerous other punk bands. Of course many of you would not like the band. They actually sing and play with real instruments. What Ken Casey did was protect the image of the band and it's fans. Skinheads are always infiltrating punk shows trying to recruit kids into their Hitleresque view of the world and it's future. I've seen it many times. They always want to fight and there's always more of them around. Would it be alright for a skin to come up and burn a cross on Lil Wayne's stage? How would he react?

BB not bb

This is what I find to be very cool about Marilyn Manson. He will go up on stage and do that salute and people will do it back, but it is about recognizing the nature of evil even in themselves. It is not about saying your violence is wrong and mine is right.

I thought art was supposed to be nonviolent. This guy invited every random person on stage, then didn't like it whent one took the opportunity to put on his own act. Fine, but then you are going to commit aggravated assault on him for thinking he was okay with you?

Even if you don't like Nazis, this doesn't give you a warm and fuzzy feeling. All he had to do was say they don't like Nazis at their shows, not beat up the guy first.

I just think concerts are plain to violent any more at all. People need to learn how to act civilized and respect each other. Some people don't get that at all.

BB not bb

Here are a bunch of people throwing the fascist power salute and no one got beaten up. This is at a Marilyn Manson concert in L A. That salute was also used by the Ceasars in Italy. Who knows what that guy on stage meant by it.

Yeah it looked bad, but does that give you the right to just beat someone down over it?

John Kahrs

Too bad kens not the singer TMZ

BB not bb

The book Animal Farm by George Orwell deals with this theme. Is communism essentially better than fasacism, or is it just one dictatorship after another? We are all equal, but some are more equal than others, it turns out. So now the pigs take over and beat up the horse. How is that progress?

These people claim to be about unity, but if you don't fit in, you get beaten up. That is not unity, that is submission and dominance. They think they are punk but they are just punks.