Lindsay Lohan

On the Loose Again!

3/22/2013 9:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0322_lindsay_lohan_akmgsiDespite being sentenced to lockdown rehab, there are parts of Lindsay Lohan that will always be free.

Wearing California Highway Patrol shades and a braless, loose fitting tank top that aired out her gorgeous girls, the 26-year-old courthouse princess enjoyed a day of shopping in Venice Beach on Thursday.

Linds grabbed some new threads at a vintage shop and eyed some jewelry ... without incident.

Even though she was accompanied by some alleged friends, it's obvious Lindsay has no support system in place.

Alia

I still say out of all of "fans" this one by far on twitter is the scariest ...

wink flash :) ‏@winkyflash 27m
@lindsaylohan There's only 1 Lindsay ST✰R! Need your cuteness and your twinkling! The impact you have on my emotional well-being is HUGE! ☺

Patti

Why isn't she in this "rehab". No one else would get away with this CRAP!! The whole US judicial system is a huge joke. She is very sick, but I guess it is in the family, especially from both parents. I use to feel sorry for her, but no more. She is a joke and needs to be in lockup for a very long time.

JoJo

Lindsay Hood and her merry band of thieves take from the rich and give to herself.

judy jetson

Harvey, you should change the name of your site to LLN...Lindsay Lohan Network.

Vinsetta

I think the first time I saw anything about Lohan was the Brandon Davis/Paris Hilton "Firecrotch" tirade. I just knew Lohan was what seemed to be some upcoming star. So I felt bad for her when Davis kept going on and on and on with the, 'Firecrotch" rant as they walked behind her. As much as I don't care for Hilton or Greasy Bear, based on what I know about this junkie Lohan, team Greasy Bear all day long.

Grandma Cracker

Why are her nipples crooked? Is that a taser she has in her right hand or is it car keys?

Politico Pablo

That's a great line, "no support system in place" I say... let'm hang.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

someone on here is a real gash...I called his loud mouth talking ass on the phone..given to me by someone...and he was too afraid to answer..and I still have the Number...Lets see who comes out to play.

His name is steve..he is bald like Lindsay and has fake teeth as well

QueenB

26 I forget that.What a shame.She's wasted away.Hope she gets it together.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Yes before she Finds a support system for sobriety she needs to find a support system for her meat waders

seamus

Lindsay is fabulous.

Its Nikki Bitches

Hey Liver, it's Friday... Time to clock-in!

QueenB

Hope that by her next birthday her name is'nt added to the Forever 27 Club.

Babycakes

If she was sentenced to lockdown rehab why is she out shopping? When does her sentence begin and why wasnt it immediately? It is not like she has such a busy life that she needs time to organize things before going to rehab hell she doenst even have a job! She should have beent aken straight from court to lockdown!!!

Nobrows

Oh I feel so bad for her. She is living under such duress, being on lockdown rehab. She can't do anything . . . oh wait, she can do whatever she feels like doing. She might not have had it written on her fingers in court this time, but she is definitely flipping off the judge right now. This is ridiculous.