Ryan Gosling

Lord Have Mercy!

3/23/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0321_ryan_gosling_SplashCitizens of Earth were on high alert this week after a vision from the heavens descended upon New York City ... the almighty Ryan Gosling.

With his immaculately disheveled locks, intellectually superior statement glasses, perfectly grown out face scruff, miraculously sexy vintage-looking graphic t-shirt exposed through his supernaturally matched hoodie & jacket combo, His Holiness -- who says he's punishing us mortals by taking a break from acting -- was spotted leaving a Manhattan hotel with what must be some sort of sacred text in hand.

Even nonbelievers are in luck, because the brooding celestial 32-year-old deity is here to save us all.

Amen.

0321_ryan_gosling_footer

Mike44090

You can tell Dax Holt wrote the copy for this story :0)

Kaii

Oh jealousy will get you nowhere. Ryan Gosling is so freaking hot...and a Canadian to boot. You can't get much better than that :)

Jack

Working the weekend Harvey?

xrodriguez

What a blasphemy for any religion .. good looks and money mean nothing a decent hard working man is all u need .. I am not saying he is not I am just saying this "report" is too much

static

He looks completely different since he got away from that shrew of a wife and that house full of crumb crunchers.

karmabug

Ok I agree with this one. He is freaking hot. Why is he punishing us?!

mr.howell

Why is this 'nerdy guy' considered so hot looking?..I don't get what the big deal is with him!..he's just average looking..

lee

Cute!!!!!!!

depplep

Sorry, guy does nothng for me.

Patti

Love that Pendleton Oregon Round-Up Rodeo shirt!!! Ask him he if went to the Let Her Buck Room at the rodeo!!

nursebarbarap

OMG! That is a Pendleton Round-Up t-shirt from Pendleton Oregon! Wat is he doing with that?

GJ

HE LOOKS SO SAD. I WOULD LOVE TO CHEER HIM UP. OR GET HIM UP. I LOVE HIM. SO SEXY.

Machelle

I can point out 20 random men in my gym that looks better than him. The media picks a celeb & hypes them up until everyone jumps on board the "he or she is the best thing ever" train. Give me a break. He's goofy looking and average at best.

Zimba

He's arite ......... definitely not heavenly or godlike.

Enlightened

Merely an average-looking man with an over-sized chin. If you want to see "celestial" male gorgeousness, look at Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall or Redford in The Way We Were. When it comes to good looks, Gosling couldn't carry their jockstraps in their heydays.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments