'Dancing With the Stars'

'Bachelor' Sean Lowe ...

HUGE Diva

3/24/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0322-sean-lowe-dwts-getty
With every new season of "Dancing with the Stars" ... a new diva shall emerge amongst the cast ... and this season it's "The Bachelor" Sean Lowe. Sorry ladies.

Sources close to "DWTS" tell TMZ ... ever since filming began, Sean has caught a baaaad case of DIVA-itis ... demanding to be shot from certain camera angles, talking down to crew members, acting like a brat and bragging to other cast members, "This show NEEDS me."

We're told Sean's ego has gotten so big ... he now considers himself a brand and must "market accordingly".

As for other cast members ... we're told they've already started brainstorming nicknames for the reality star in light of his behavior -- like Princess Sean -- but have yet to find just the right one.

We could probably think of a couple.

FYI -- The executive producer of "DWTS," Conrad Green, tells TMZ, "Sean is a pleasure and there is nothing diva-like about him."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

KAJ528

Sorry, not buying this story for a moment!

VSchneider

Your way to far reaching! Clearly you don't know the difference between humble and a DIVA!

Curly

There is no way he is a "diva". Chris Harrison has said that he is the nicest, most down to earth guy that they have ever had on the Bachelor. He is nothing but classy and a gentleman.

Debbie

That's OK his 15 minutes are about up.

sassy

He deserves to be a Diva after what he went through with those women.However, I don't believe those tales .

Ana

Ugh he is a LOSER! Show should.be called.now Dancing with the LOSERS.!

get real

I didn't see the bachelor but I have good gaydar and I'm telling you--boys in the closet. Whatevs

JustMe

I have found TMZ to be the only celebrity gossip to be accurate. This is the only story they have on him. I watched the Bachelor and have to say... for a guy who wants to keep his private life "private".. he sure likes the limelight. I think he should keep his wedding private and not televise it. On a side note this years DWTS.. Seems more like DWT B-listers. I still like the show anyway and am watching, but not voting.

Lola

Being shot from certain angles is part of camera blocking and common (PR preferences)--ha, some1 seems out of line...breathe people

L&J

I believe it. I got that vibe from him this season and even when he was on the Bachelorette with Emily.

Anita

I don't believe this for a moment ... He's too nice a guy.

allen walden

kelli should not be in jeopardy ,Lynn the old fart should be the one to leave

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5