« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods

How Ya Like Me Now?

3/25/2013 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0325_tiger_woods_nike_articleForget about the philandering and the lying -- none of that matters anymore ... because Tiger Woods is #1 again!!!

Woods took home the title at the Arnold Palmer Invitational today, which officially makes him the top ranked golfer in the world. He has not held that title since October, 2010 ... just a month before he ... well, you remember.

Nike would have you think reclaiming his throne erases the last few years, having posted the new ad on its Facebook page.

So we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mel

We put him on a pedestal and guess what, he turned out to be just like every other pro athlete out there. He became famous because he's a great golf player; he didn't get endorsements because he was a faithful husband and family man. He's no different than TO or Charles Barkley. Learn to idolize real heroes and don't concern yourself with other peoples' bedrooms.

WiddoMouse

I remember when Tiger was first on the golf scene. My husband used to say: "Tiger is such a class act. I would be proud to have him as my son." My husband died in 1998 and never had to see the "fall of the Tiger". He would have been so disappointed.

antigirlygirl

This just proves he needs a woman to be on top. He wouldn't be nothing without one, so ladies, don't be mad.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

I guess he got dosed with penicillin before the syphilis started to eat holes in his brain.

helloitsme

I could care less if he came in first or last. He may be a winner at golf but he's still a loser as a man and a decent human being.

Ih8Taxes

No denying the fact that he is a great golfer but he seems like a whining little beotch to me.

Joey

Ask his ex and his children, He is a Skum Bag and a womanizer. When he does an interview you can really tell that his brains are in his Dik

The Wise

I think Miss Vonn is doing something great for Tiger, If you know what I mean

TruthandonlytheTruth

Good Job Tiger! You deserve after losing millions to a gold digger who was cheating with the security as well as you were not faithful. But you made it out of the turmoil and darkness after being hated just to show the world that a new piece of snatch cures all lol. You're the man good luck!!!!!

Kaaka

With the babysitting ESCORT no longer CHASING him with a GOLF CLUBS , life is getting back to normal for him , and he is back to being number 1 ....bytches..

Apothis

Just ask Bill Clinton....

Marcow

Yup, all is forgiven. We like him for his sport not his personal life. But we do like to hear about the latter.

your own luck

He is not a winner but is a loser where it counts most, his character.

Jimmyzee

Just Win Baby!!!!!?

john johnson

T-I-G-E-R!!!!!!! number 1. i love it!!!!!! do yo thang boi!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments