Kim Kardashian

Baby Bulging at the Seams

3/26/2013 2:40 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0326_kim_kardashian_SplashGettyMom jeans and stretch pants be damned, because Kim Kardashian isn't letting a little thing like carrying an unborn child to term stop her from wearing skin tight uncomfortable leather maternity dresses.

By the grace of God, the 32-year-old mom-to-be somehow managed to stay upright in a pair of sky high stiletto heels and successfully wedge all of her childbearing hips, ass and thighs into a form fitting mustard yellow sheath while maneuvering through the streets of NYC on Tuesday.

Pregnancy can be so constricting.

Marilyn

Ultra Wide Load...
They're gonna have to weigh her at a truck stop.

News Flash

Kim KarTrashian in jeans lmao...Well Hello Lips

What You Really Want To See

I was here in time to be the first commenter. ... But I have been busy throwing up...

grammaj

I wish she would go Classy not trashy in her maternity wear. She has a chance to look beautiful while preggers but this looks terrible on her.

TheTruth

Ewww her a zz looks like an over stretched greasy sack of s hit

nicaw

She's trying so hard not to look fat (she wants to define her curves) that she looks fat. This makes her vain.

She would do so much better in maternity wear. Even maxi dresses would make her look better.

wrx7182

She is way more disgusting than usual!!! **** she is gross!!!!!

ratbag

There's a reason most pregnant women don't encase themselves in diarrhea colored leather. 1. It's hot and uncomfortable and looks like hell. 2. The color is a reminder of things to come.

Majestik

Why hasn't TMZ done some investigating and found out why Kanye has been absentee for three weeks? We don't see them together, they aren't traveling together, they aren't in an airport together. Last picture I recall of the two of them together was coming home from Brazil.

manbearpig

that disgusting fat hog is gonna be bigger than jessica simpson before long. she will be permanently ruined no matteer how much plastic surgery she gets. she is awful.

ashley

omg, I'm so embarrassed for her! Poor Kimmie just doesn't know how to dress her big pregnant body, and Lord knows there's a lot of cute maternity clothes to wear, even high dollar like she demands. I wonder if she has to skype Kanye every morning before stepping out, hummm

Jack

..She looks like she belongs on "People of Walmart".

Marilyn

I read the baby poppa wants to call his next record,
"I Am God"

Sharyn350z

How can anyone not see her as obese?

Majestik

I'd like to know how much filler she plans on putting in those lips. They just keep getting bigger and bigger. I guess Kanye needed more cushion for the pushin