Kelly Osbourne

Daddy's Girl!

3/27/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0326_kelly_ozzy_Getty_SplashDon't let the purple hair fool you, because Kelly Osbourne has gone back to her roots.

After suffering a seizure earlier this month, the 28-year-old "Fashion Police" star is back on her feet and proving her sense of style is in her genes ... by dressing up in Ozzy Osbourne drag in Warsaw on Tuesday.

Papa don't preach.

Sue

Come on Kelly, grow up already. Your not a rock star, And your hair looks sooooo phony.

SoBluOctober

If ur reporting she dressed in Ozzy drag, then show that. That picture on the right is Ozzy, not Kelly in drag.

Hunter Skellington

To all all I made a tmz account just to.let all know If the legend and co creator of Heavy Metal was my father I would show how proud I am but hes not yet I still wear Sabbath and Ozzy. Im no Rockstar but seriously all of you have big mouths and have a sad sense of jealousy. If you have a positive comment then do but I'm not all over the place saying I hate Bieber cause he has money and girls raining though his music is pretty fake. Love Tmz and In Oz We Trust \uu/

Los Pepes

Ozzy actually looks better than her

Violent Pope

Black Sabbath rips.

KnuckleDragger

When Ozzy was asked about his daughter's look today...Ozzy said, "Whaa shahs ubba gah goobly ugga waa waah!"

dale12

Kelly...Please lose the Lavender Hair, it does not look that good, honestly...imho.

Amy

It's great that Kelly is staying on the right path of recovery. I think she's very pretty and Ozzy is AWESOME!!!

lee

Fake hair and sunglass actually hide her ugly face. I say keep them on...

Melinda

Is she exempt from criticism since she's on Fashion Police. They need to arrest her for dress, hair and tattoos.

BECKER

What a Douche she is. She is on her way to being her mother. A whiny knit picking angry hag. She has no talent and is a spoiled fat brat

Los Pepes

Which one is Ozzy?

David

Fvcking weird family. I wouldn't give them the sweat off my balls. The mother is the worst pig on T.V. and is only infamous (not famous) because of her terrible husband that bite the head off of a live bird during a concert. Any society is sick to even acknowledge that family.

cindy

That seizure must have given her brain damage,(looking like that.)

There's a problem here

She's a former porker druggie. She isn't a fashion icon, she's dressed and styled. Other than the fact that she's Ozzy's offspring she's worthless.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments