Scott Disick

RIPPED by Reptile Org

For Alligator Murder

3/27/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326-scott-disick-tmz-IRR

Scott Disick
should have his legs sliced open, blood gushing, and then be fed to the gators ... that's what a Reptile Rescue Org wants ... after Scott shot an alligator in the face on a recent episode of  "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami."

Mary Hart from International Reptile Rescue -- a world renowned nonprofit that's been rescuing reptiles for decades -- tells TMZ, Scott's hunting trip which aired this weekend on E! was a cruel, insensitive act.

She says, "He didn’t kill that alligator, he murdered that alligator." And she goes on: "Fairness would be to cut both his thighs so he bleeds and then toss him in a gator pond with gators small enough to rip him apart slowly and painfully."

FYI ... in the episode Scott hunted the gator (legally) in Florida ... shot at point-blank range in the head and later skinned and gutted it -- all while cameras rolled.

032613_kim_scott_launch

PETA, Tori Spelling, Shannon Elizabeth, and a slew of celebs have already slammed Scott and E! for the gator-cide ... calling it upsetting, horrible, pathetic and f****d up.

E! and Scott have yet to respond.

Elsa

Sign me up. Looks like fun

Sherms

I love Scott...just a hilarious dude, hands down. However, I was seriously disturbed at this episode, and I am actually pretty shocked that E decided to air that. It was quite sad. I know animal killing happens all over the place, but to watch him do it, it was just very disturbing.

TJ

It was done to stir up controversy. The K.s stock in trade. The Kardashian show is dying a slow & painful death. Very low ratings. Can't be soon enough.

TJ

Does Scott have any kind of training or education at all? Does anyone know if he completed high school or not?

RunnerGirl

This is NOT hunting!!!!!!! They drive UP TO the alligator's natural habitat in the middle of the night, walked up to it and shot it point blank in the head. I love scott's justifcation that "he didn't personally know the alligator and someone else would have shot it." This is truly horrible. It's one thing hunting for meat and feeding your family - this was done just for a storyline and flaunting it for a reality tv show and frankly it is hard to watch. I used to watch the Kardashians for mindless television and catty gossip. now the murdering of innocent animals has done it in for me. I'm done - My prayer is that this disgusting family loses all of their popularity and goes into bankruptcy. And the most hypocritical thing is when they are holding a baby alligator at the end of the episode and taking lovey family pictures with it. What is wrong with these people? I'm disgusted E! put this on the air. This is truly sickening that s***bags think like Scott does.

Tweeder

Seriously? She wants to cut his thighs and throw him in an alligator pond? Is she sleeping with the reptiles? Cause that's something you say when someone kills your loved one. What a huge loser

TheMachine1

I agree with Reptile Rescue Org, Scott Disick would make excellent gator food.

Goofy_20

Really people? Get over yourselves. I don't see anyone freaking out over the gator hunting shows on tv! And they do this thing for a living! I don't particularly care for Scott, but he shoots one ONE!!! alligator and its enough to make a story on TMZ and other celebs slam him? What everr.

Truth

"Fairness would be to cut both his thighs so he bleeds and then toss him in a gator pond with gators small enough to rip him apart slowly and painfully." -- No hate like liberal hate, as usual.

TJ

BOYCOTT RYAN SEACREST & ALL OF HIS SHOWS! He is the producer~

Gargamel

I only have a problem if he didn't eat it.

adam

Shoot them all they are tasty as hell!!!!! I shoot deer,squirrel, rabbits and if i was able to gators and black bears :) PETA People Eating Tasty Animals :)

ImUrDad

He killed it humanely, and didnt not waste anything. We r human and we eat meat, some also wear animal products. Its not crazy that he dkilleed an alligator but it is out of the norm... i support his actions 4 once

TJ

Scott is grumpy Kourtney's, resident gigolo, and co -baby sitter,of their two illegitimate children. Who would do that to their own children? Just the Kardashian code of ethics. People with money who should know & do better. Poor kids.

Laura Hawkins

Ryan Seacrest had to approve this horrendous act so both he and Disick need to be banned and OSTRACIZED BY THE PUBLIC. ALL WILDLIFE NEED PROTECTION FROM HUMANS. SCOTT NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING TO MAKE UP for THIS CRUEL AND STUPID ACT.