Scott Disick

RIPPED by Reptile Org

For Alligator Murder

3/27/2013 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0326-scott-disick-tmz-IRR

Scott Disick
should have his legs sliced open, blood gushing, and then be fed to the gators ... that's what a Reptile Rescue Org wants ... after Scott shot an alligator in the face on a recent episode of  "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami."

Mary Hart from International Reptile Rescue -- a world renowned nonprofit that's been rescuing reptiles for decades -- tells TMZ, Scott's hunting trip which aired this weekend on E! was a cruel, insensitive act.

She says, "He didn’t kill that alligator, he murdered that alligator." And she goes on: "Fairness would be to cut both his thighs so he bleeds and then toss him in a gator pond with gators small enough to rip him apart slowly and painfully."

FYI ... in the episode Scott hunted the gator (legally) in Florida ... shot at point-blank range in the head and later skinned and gutted it -- all while cameras rolled.

032613_kim_scott_launch

PETA, Tori Spelling, Shannon Elizabeth, and a slew of celebs have already slammed Scott and E! for the gator-cide ... calling it upsetting, horrible, pathetic and f****d up.

E! and Scott have yet to respond.

Jenna5960

I saw that and while I am a fan of Scott I was horrified.

YourAnAsshole

You animal lovers make me sick. To value an animals life above a humans is repulsive at best. People hunt, its a way of life get over it. And calling it an innocent alligator is ridiculous, those things are killing machines, its their instinct.

Sashatree

I always considered this guy to be a complete douche bag - and this seals the deal. I bet he's hung like a chipmunk and need to overcompensate by using a big boy gun to kill an innocent animal. He's such a coward ***** that he didn't even really hunt the animal -- the animal was trapped -- like shooting a deer that's tied up to a tree. PATHETIC!

Emuscangotohell

Seriously, have none of these people suddenly protesting gatorcide ever heard of "Swamp People."

Violent Pope

Whatever.

Nic

WOW! such a BIG MAN. So tough and strong killing a gator with a stupid hand gun. L-O-S-E-R

Diane

I didn't particularly like this stunt, hated it in fact, but PETA??? You mean the animal killers? Google PETA and the euthanasia of thousands of animals at their shelters. They suck more than Disick.

florenciag

I can't believe that some people go out on trips just to kill animals for fun, why don't they also kill homeless people, there are a lot of those too. Horrible attitud. Poor children.

Dave

Someone please start a boycott of all things Kardashian. They have no talent, no reason to be celebrities. Anyone that buys anything they endorse is contributing to the moral decay of America.

TJ

Hey, Scott,- is Kim Kardashian really pregnant?
A lot of people do not believe that she is.

tamara

TJ, check out ROL for Kim's pic today. lololol!
She's either definitely pregnant or just turned into a whale.

TJ

BOYCOTT RYAN SEACREST & all of his shows. DO NOT buy any magazines that have the KROTCHSNIFFER family on the cover.

kris

When I first read thisI was enraged at the show but after reading the posts from people who actually live around these creatures I have to say.....although I don't like seeing any animal get shot I would really hate having a relative or one of my beloved pets attacked and eaten by one of these reptiles. The video didn't do much for Disick and his ability to consistantly look like a douche. I just wish we had real stars to gaze at on TMZ instead of these obnoxious people we would never be friends with or walk away from in public.

billybob

coward mofo, not even worth a bullet...

TJ

#135 Tamara- hey, I checked out the stories on RADARONLINE, What really catches the eye,is that MICHAEL GIRGENTI is claiming to be the father of MASON! SCOTT get a DNA test- you deserve to know. The Kardashians are extremely promiscuous people- get these reprobates off of public television!