Ecclestone Sisters

Mine is BIGGER

Than Yours!!!

3/27/2013 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0327_tamara_eclestone_disney_house_launchIt's the female version of a genital challenge ... two wildly rich sisters who are vying for the title of L.A. land baroness ... and in this contest Tamara Ecclestone is giving little sis Petra a run for her money.

Real estate sources tell TMZ ... Tamara is on the hunt for a mansion more expensive than the one Petra bought from Candy Spelling which came with an $85 million price tag.

We've learned the not-to-be-outdone Tamara went shopping Monday with uber-realtor Mauricio Umansky (Kyle Richards' hubby) and spent an hour at the legendary Walt Disney mansion in Holmby Hills Monday -- up the street from where Michael Jackson died.

Price tag -- $95 MILLION for the mouse house.

We're told Tamara really liked the 35,000 square foot mansion with insane grounds, 8 bedrooms and 17 bathrooms.

The two very competitive sisters have money to burn. Their papa is Formula One mogul Bernie Ecclestone, who's worth just shy of $4 billion.

We couldn't reach Tamara or Mauricio for comment ... or Walt Disney.

0327_subasset_petra_mansion_Getty

rudynjudyjudy

we humped all over those places years&years ago

rudynjudyjudy

&we still hump there anytime we feel like ^T

river rat

I really do not care how people spend their money, but this does seem terribly excessive!

Starbum

Showoffs.

nuintown

Before you close on the house, make sure the freezer is empty.

Isatou

There are people struggling just to put a meal on the table.

squeeky

I wonder if slime-ball Mauricio will try to
sleep with her, like he does many of his
other single clients. He is such a s***
bag. WHY would anyone use him as a
Realtor? He is lower than a used-car
salesman. Must be nice to be related
to a HILTON...who paved your way
for you and got you started. Didn't he
marry his wife Vyle, I mean Kyle, for
a green card anyway? He gives me
the CREEPS. He is nasty.

Claxton

For $95 million, you'd think the grass wouldn't have dead spots.

Noname

I always wonder why people buy homes that huge, it's kinda silly to me, nobody needs THAT much space. Meanwhile in the real world.....

CelebJustice

The last person I would buy a house from is that douchebag Maurice who's only claim to fame is his wife is BFF's with the 80's cokewhore Faye Rancid. Says a lot about his and his wifes character.

click

Beautiful, but the Barbie Dream house is better

bbb1bbb2

Ask Me If I Really Give A Rat A$$ About The 2 Sisters Buying 2 Big Homes I really Don't Give A Rats A$$ About These 2 Sisters . 2 Me They R In A Comp. 2 C Who has The Biggest House - Newest Car Or Most Fashionable Clothing 2 Wear Etc.

Dave

I really hope there is a heaven and that God makes people like this serve those who suffered on this earth; assuming he even let's the likes of these sisters into heaven.

Carl

THEY don't have money to burn. Daddy has money to burn. While I'd love the money, deep down I'm happy being a middle class person that has accomplished things on my own in life with essentially no financial support from my parents since I first went to college..

Justice

"Over the river and through the woods to GRANDMOTHERS House we go..."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments