Lindsay Lohan's Plea Deal

One String Attached ...

I WANT MY ADDERALL

4/1/2013 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0331_lindsay_lohan_adderall_composite2Lindsay Lohan drew a line in the sand during plea negotiations in her lying-to-cops case -- she'd agree to rehab ONLY if the facility would allow her to continue taking Adderall ... sources close to LiLo tell TMZ.

Our sources say Lindsay has taken Adderall -- used to treat Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and misused for various other purposes -- daily for years.  She believes she needs it to function.

We're told Lindsay was steadfast -- either attach Adderall to the deal or she'd take her chances at trial.  Sources say Lindsay's lawyer, Mark Heller, assured her he could find a lockdown rehab facility that would accommodate her demand.

Heller may not be able to deliver ... fact is, there's no such thing as a lockdown rehab facility that would take Lindsay, much less allow her to take the drug.

It's pretty ironic ... when Lindsay was jailed back in 2010, she got a doctor to prescribe Adderall while she was behind bars ... even though her ADHD diagnosis was called into serious question.

A number of people in Lindsay's life believe it was the Adderall that led to her downfall.

baybomber

Tired of this ugly bitch!

STFUP

She needs to be OFF the Adderall in rehab. Who knows, maybe it's been her problem all along and why she just can't get her s**t together!

janet

Isn't Lohan suppose to see her mystery shrink at lest once a week for the next 18 months. Or does that start after rehab or jail.

Bfrankyall

Here's the deal. TMZ is blowing this all out of context just for the sensationalism. What will TRULY happen is that she will go to a regular rehab regardless of any lockdown requirement. She will be assessed by a team of doctors who will determine any medications she would still need to be successful in getting clean. Anything that could remotely be abused, would not be allowed. The. Her treatment will begin. If she elects to leave, then she will violate the terms of her sentencing & any suspended sentences, plea bargains or probation will be revoked & she'd have to serve the sentence in jail. That's how it works folks. Stop being so dumb.

janet

Oh c'mon guys, Lohan doesn't want to get any help at all. She just says the same bullshyt for the judge and court. They don't believe her either.

Jesus all you have to do is look at her track record. That speaks for itself.

MR. POP CULTRE

She's Gonna Go Insane!

janet

Well the black checks are in full swing. Just proves we're right.

pattycake

drug addict dont give ur kids this crap this is what happens

Boozez

Tweaker's gotta tweak!

ketjo

Off the my cross country track.....LOL.......Hope I have better news from my handsome docters at Duke...

A for this Story another .Pony ride for TMZ
Ride this pony TMZ as long as you feed her the vodka and drugs she needs she will run run run .........LOL "Here Lindsay Pony have another bale of drugs errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Hay ! ........."

pat

This is just TMZ posting anything that comes to mind for hits.

Watch. Next story will be about

Oh yeah and don't forget about my cigarettes also or I'm going to take my chances at trial.

But she is that dilusional and sadly she'd probably get away with the adderall at least. The cigarettes, I'm not so sure.

John C. Kimbrough

Lindsey Lohan is obviously and has been a very troubled and confused young woman. She has our sympathy and compassion even as she tests our patience, sympathy and compassion. Most people think that she has had more then enough opportunities to clean herself up. It is up to the legal system to decide what is best for her. Most uneducated and common people, be they black or white, man or women, would have been serving time long ago. This is how come it appears that many people do not like her now and condemn her so harshly. We are all guilty to some degree. We have all made mistakes or make them now...God bless you Lindsey and good luck. We hope that you will be with us in the future. The decision is yours dear, the decision is yours....

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsay Lohan: I ADMIT EVERYTHING, Will Go to Rehab For 180 Days!
by Free Britney at April 1, 2013 7:06 am. Updated at April 1, 2013 7:31 am.

Google1
 Comments 0

I could no longer look at myself in the mirror.

So stated Lindsay Lohan this morning in a stunning turn of events, as the troubled star copped to being a total mess and vowed to turn things around.

She also promised that she will check into rehab immediately and will not return to work (or whatever it is that she does) until early 2014 at the earliest.

"I've been living a lie for too long," Lindsay said early Monday. "I've been spiraling out of control, even if I didn't know it at the time. I lost track of who I am."

In an apparent shot at her family and management, she adds, "I've been surrounded by enablers instead of those who will guide me down the right path."

Lohan said her mentality has been to "deny, deny, deny" when it comes to getting into trouble with the law, or when it comes to personal issues.

That all stops now, she claims, and while we've heard it all before, never has she been more direct, or even acknowledged she has a problem at all.

"I've done many things I am not proud of," her statement continues. "I have not been forthcoming with the authorities, with my fans or with myself."

"I admit everything and ask that you forgive my mistakes. For so long, my approach has been to 'deny, deny, deny.' Today, I set out to change that."

"After a period of self-reflection I could no longer look at myself in the mirror. It is time to finally take responsibility and seek treatment for my addiction."

While Lindsay did not specify what that addiction entails, or confess to any specific crimes, the takeaway is clear: I admit everything. And I'm getting help.

Her statement concludes:

"As a result, I will be entering a 180-day in-patient treatment program effective immediately and will not return to work until next year at the earliest."

"I appreciate your well-wishes and hope that you will respect my privacy during this transitional period as I turn the page and become a better person."

It's taken a long time, but THG would like to applaud Lindsay Lohan for finally seeing the light and doing whatever it takes to get her life back on track.

Never thought we'd see the day. On a related note ...

... Yeah, right. Like this would ever happen.

Come on. You didn't really buy it, did you?

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY!

fleabag73

I wouldn't put this past LoHag, not at all. However, based on my own experience, when I went to treatment, they weaned me off my ativan(which wasn't my problem at all) but they told me they wean all patients off anything addictive, hell, they didn't even serve REAL coffee, an entire month of decaf didn't do this hag any justice, LOL.

Its Nikki Bitches

No joke, Blohan is flying back to the states today