Donny Osmond

I Should Have

Used Protection!

4/5/2013 6:35 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0404_donny_osmond_sunburnt_SplashDonny Osmond is a little bit ... burnt.

The 55-year-old entertainer took time out from performing with his sister Marie Osmond in Las Vegas ... and unsuccessfully attempted to tan his lily white Mormon skin in Hawaii on Thursday.

After charring his torso to a crisp on the beach ... the Osmond brother continued to enjoy his moment in the sun by wisely covering up with an undershirt.

You'd think the father of five would know that you can never be too safe.

thugzilla

I'd tongue punch Marie.

ChitownCletus

Too bad your parents did not use protection also.... haha... Just kidding

D-INCARNATION

The Great Khali needs to give him a few chops

Keith

What the hell does being Mormon got to do with anything TMZ bigots?
Does Harvey tan his pale Jew skin when he beaches in Malibu?

Jody

He and his sister are overexposed publicity wise too. I am so sick of the two of them.

AngelKitty

Why is Mormon in the article. Is it relevant to the story? Do you always identify a person's religion when writing a story. I don't see Matt Damon's or Kim Kardashan religion mentioned.

derek

Why the need to mention his religion? Would you do the same for a Muslim? Maybe a bit of maturity would be in order?

dave

I can tell you this - for a 55 year old guy this dude is in shape ! Go see his show- it is non-stop singing and dancing for 90 minutes and Donnie will amaze you with his hard work, as will Marie. These two are still more talented than most on the Strip - and their show is number 1. Laugh if you want. They are ... all the way to the bank !

pookiewookie

Isnt donny part Hawaian?

Just My Opinion

Donny ..Donny ..Donny... that isn't where your condom goes, honey. LOL Wrong head, dude. I mean.. your not using your head, dude. LOL

..use protection, dude. Do you want skin cancer?

Lauren

I am getting sick and tired of people being judged just because of their faith or religion. Yes Donny is a Mormon, so freaking what?? Does it matter what they believe in or what they do? It's none of your concern! I like Donny for who he is not what he is. Would you go around hating someone because they're Jewish, Christian or Muslim? Why don't you comment on his talent and ability rather than focus on his blooming religion all the time? And to LindaJay, Donny may not be a true professional dancer on DWTS like other contestants that have been in the show but noneless I'm glad he got through and that shows he can do something different, you're just sore because someone you like didn't win it. and you decide to berate someone who worked hard and stand on their own merits. And copy the Jackson 5? One Bad Apple was ONE song that was HANDED to them.Did you not even know that? You really need to grow up and stop making a fool of yourself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2