Justin Timberlake

SWATTED

4/5/2013 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405-justin-timberlake-outside-tmzJustin Timberlake has just been swatted ... TMZ has learned.

The singer is the latest in a string of people to be victimized by someone calling 911 and falsely claiming there was violence occurring inside the celeb's house.   Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... the caller claimed 4 black males entered the house and 2 shots were fired and they left a box with red blinking lights.

0405-justin-timberlake-home-chpTMZ broke the story ... Rihanna was swatted Thursday and the day before Diddy was hit.

As we reported, it appears the hackers who obtained financial information from a number of celebrities, including Michelle Obama and Kim Kardashian, are behind the latest swatting incidents.

0403_stars_swatted_footer

D

The perps, when caught, will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law! They will be sentenced to one year in jail, and will serve full 5 minutes of that time.

taz

I find it hard to believe that law enforcement has no way of tracking the calls coming in.

bernergirl

I wish they would stick to celebrities we don't like.

cassie

I hope these little BASTARD kids go to jail for a long ****ing time

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

They would probably stop if the media didn't report on it.

tmzer

the "joke" is not getting funnier. no... it's getting only worse. i bet you other tmzers still swear on the clicks... right? -_-

this is all you got?

penguin

Wonder if they found some narcotico or erotico stuff in JT's house

IceGypsy

Stop reporting on these idiots and maybe they will lose interest

keeblerelf

Maybe if you quit reporting and talking about it, they would stop. They are only doing it for attention. Media could really cost someone their lives over this. But since I am not the first, nor the only person, to say this I gather tmz really doesnt care and will not have any remorse with these pranks turn tragic.

yepitsme

I'm A little confused when my son dialed 911 from my house when he was 2 they called me back right away asking if everything was OK. why can they not trace these calls?

Mannie

I wonder how upset he was when Ashton Kutcher didn't pop out of the swat car.

ivan

Some of you guys sound like Brooklyn gang bangers with your comments. Do you enjoy snuff films?
The L.A. police is full of incompetents. What if one of these celebrities is shot by mistake?

idiots_abound

Dear TMZ, if you stopped reporting it every time it happens, maaaayyyybbbeee people would stop doing it.

KEV

is it always houses n Cali being swatted?

Kevin