Chris Brown's Mystery Blonde

'I Don't Go For Black Guys'

4/8/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0408_chris_brown_blond_date_getty
The mystery blonde who's been accused of destroying Chris Brown's relationship with Rihanna isn't exactly a threat ... because she says she prefers vanilla over chocolate.

22-year-old Keisha Kimball -- a waitress at L.A.'s Playhouse nightclub -- was photographed holding CB's hand last Saturday inside the club ... and now she's being blamed for Chris and Rihanna breaking up.

But Keisha tells TMZ, “I am always Chris’ waitress. I know him and am friends with his friends. Nothing has ever happened. I just work there. In the photos, he was handing me a bottle to drink out of. Of course people are going to twist it another way. I don’t go for black guys."

Keisha -- who says she's not racist ... it's just a dating preference -- adds, "Whatever is going on between Rihanna and Chris Brown is between them. I’m not trying to be a home wrecker."

And get this ... Keisha says CB is normally a great tipper, but last weekend he stiffed her ... in the gratuity department of course.

As for the CB/Rihanna breakup rumors ... our sources say they're true ... but it's nothing out of the ordinary for the on-again-off-again couple.

We're told Brown and Rihanna break up like this on a regular basis -- and things go back on track just as quickly as they derail.

Biebsburbs

Look at the faces of ppl you see clubbing every fri/sat in Hollywood I mean how low can u go???

amy

So she has to claim she isn't racist just because she doesn't want to interbreed?

HoTMZ

Um, I don't see any bottle being passed in that picture! They're holding hands, eyes locked. If he's not in love with Riri he needs to set her free instead of breaking her heart gain and again. I'm sure he has feelings for her but if he was in love he wouldn't be locking hand with another girl at a club on a Saturday night.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Girl u don't what u missing lmao

LovinLife

I can't believe how many racist people there still are in this day and age! Who cares who she prefers to date. Does not mean she's a racist!

svizzy

guys don't let the "news" distract u. racism is a means to control people. it's called devide and conquer. governments love it.

ashley

SMART girl!!! Stay away from that trash!

baybomber

Vanilla sucks

steve

Keisha-who claims she's not racist- it's just a dating preference. Oh really? Cos I woulda thought she was burning crosses in neighbors yards. It's so freakin stupid a woman has to defend herself like that just cos she doesn't date blacks

AriAna85

Who cares....

Jsmith20

I laugh at all of you people. Believing tmz when 99.9% of their stories are false. If you worked there and there were a ton of other celebs you could go for would you settle for Chris brown? Hell no. I get my info straight from the source. And these things didn't happen at all. Go back to the **** with the kardashians or something and stop making her our of something she's not. Me and her had a good laugh with this.

BB not bb

It looks like he is flirting with her and like she is not into it. She is just going along with it sarcastically. I think Chris is trying to give Rihanna a reason to make an exit so he can reemerge with Karreuche or whoever.

He reestablished his reputation on her forgiveness, and now his use for her is done. Rihanna chasing him is like chasing the wind.

Darly314

Looks like it didn't see cash; it goes for GREEN only.

Blackpower

Penis is the missing word

Mel harrison

She lying I bet he smashed that night.