Michael Clarke Duncan's Family

We Want Omarosa

Investigated

4/8/2013 12:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405-michael-clark-duncan-judy-omarosaMichael Clarke Duncan's family has questions about Omarosa Manigault ... specifically, whether the late actor's fiancee unduly influenced him into re-writing his will months before he died and leaving almost everything to her.

Judy Duncan, Michael's sister, tells TMZ she's hired a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the change to the actor's will in April 2012, making Omarosa the main beneficiary.

Judy believes MCD was not of sound mind when he made the changes ... because as early as December 2011, the actor was not himself, slurring words and stumbling around.

Judy says her suspicions about Omarosa intensified when MCD was hospitalized following his heart attack ... telling us Omarosa was fixated on MCD's money when he was on life support.

Another thorn in Judy's side ... Omarosa has already sold a bunch of MCD's personal effects (watches, cars, his "Green Mile" director's chair, awards, etc.).  Judy says Omarosa sold the stuff without the family's knowledge ... and she's pissed.

0408_MCD_doc_launch
It's worth noting: MCD reportedly left Judy $100,000 in his will ... so it's not like she got squat.

For Omarosa's part -- she tells TMZ, "I don't control the estate or the finances and Judy knows it. If you saw all of her emails and texts to me you would see that she is just trying to get money from me, and threatened going to press if I did not give it to her and that is a crime!"

0408_remembering_michael_duncan_footer

Stop It

They should look to see if she in some way had something to do with him passing. I don't put anything past that TRICK

soobeedoo

Uh-oh....this one is nothing but trouble......

Wow, Unreal

Of course Omarosa needs to be investigated...she's a scheming lying c*nt!! I am quite sure she drugged Michael Clarke Duncan, he was the nicest person in show business...how in the heck did he end up with the likes of that PARASITE? And sorry, her selling Michael's things without having the decency to see if ANY FAMILY members had an opinion...that b*tch is all about the money and HERSELF!! Send this B*TCH to jail...it's where she belongs!!!

Mel

She's has always been shady and I'm sure she took advantage of MCD which is really sad and I'm sure she manipulated the Will as well in her favour but selling his items?? real low....the watches should be something she would want to keep or give them to his family!!! Gold digger!!!

Moondoggie

I'm not a huge Omarossa fan, but they were engaged and its not unusual for couples to change wills and things when they're preparing for marriage. My husband and I both did, as well as things like making each other beneficiaries on insurance and all. I doubt she knew at the time he was going to die so soon afterward.

Celebrities Suck

Just by watching Omarosa on tv I can tell that she has a negative aura that surrounds her. Her attitude is so negative and ugly that if you stand close to her I bet just by standing next to her she'll suck your energy. I bet MDC was intimidated by her maybe that caused his heart attack.

Debs626

I wouldn't put anything past this woman, she is a crazy narcissist!
Wouldn't even be suprised if she had something to do with his death.

Bu

He adored her. If you ever saw them together she was love of his life. They were about to be married and were living together. There is nothing out of sorts about him changing his will before he married her at all.

marbles

If she 'loved' him the way she says, why did she sell his belongings? Stupid bitch....one word....karma.

Fred Farkel

... and this is some sort of a shock to the public???

jo

Sue that bitch. She deserves it. She took the money. She is a money grabbing UGLY ASS HOE

Cricket

After I read elsewhere that she received the largest part of his estate, I wondered if this would happen. Omarosa seems like a hardass, and I didn't previously know the will was changed so closely to his death, but who knows.

Joi

I'm not a huge Omarosa fan, but, first of all, she was the one there to give Michael life-saving CPR. Although he ultimately didn't make it, at least he had a fighting chance.

Second, they were engaged and Michael appeared to be VERY HAPPY. Since he intended to marry her, changing his Will is not unusual and, besides, we don't know what type of relationship he had with his family.

Finally, Michael may have left behind considerable debt. Only the executors of the estate know for sure. Omarosa is not the executor and is probably following their advice. She may not have wanted to sell these items, but had no choice.

Give the woman a break!

Gouldman1987

Slurred speech plus stumbling = to many pills. How do you think she did anything wrong?

nanci

We lived this with our stepmother in Hawaii check it out

I wish the family the best of luck if the allegations are true. Go get her!