Michael Clarke Duncan's Family

We Want Omarosa

Investigated

4/8/2013 12:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405-michael-clark-duncan-judy-omarosaMichael Clarke Duncan's family has questions about Omarosa Manigault ... specifically, whether the late actor's fiancee unduly influenced him into re-writing his will months before he died and leaving almost everything to her.

Judy Duncan, Michael's sister, tells TMZ she's hired a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the change to the actor's will in April 2012, making Omarosa the main beneficiary.

Judy believes MCD was not of sound mind when he made the changes ... because as early as December 2011, the actor was not himself, slurring words and stumbling around.

Judy says her suspicions about Omarosa intensified when MCD was hospitalized following his heart attack ... telling us Omarosa was fixated on MCD's money when he was on life support.

Another thorn in Judy's side ... Omarosa has already sold a bunch of MCD's personal effects (watches, cars, his "Green Mile" director's chair, awards, etc.).  Judy says Omarosa sold the stuff without the family's knowledge ... and she's pissed.

0408_MCD_doc_launch
It's worth noting: MCD reportedly left Judy $100,000 in his will ... so it's not like she got squat.

For Omarosa's part -- she tells TMZ, "I don't control the estate or the finances and Judy knows it. If you saw all of her emails and texts to me you would see that she is just trying to get money from me, and threatened going to press if I did not give it to her and that is a crime!"

0408_remembering_michael_duncan_footer

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Hang her high, never ever liked her. He was just getting popular. Liked that show he was in. Loved him in the movies.The guy started out as a body guard, ended he was talented. How can you not love that?

KicksandGiggles

Omarosa is a foul person no question. I am stunned the pulpit does not cave in, crash and burn during her "sermon". HOWEVER, the critical question is whether MCD was of sound mind when will was revised. In anticipation of such future allegations and especially for celebs, the attorneys go all out via medical depositions, video, all kinds of crap to prove the client is of sound mind. If he was, then its his $$$ and if he wanted Omarosa to have it, then that was his right and business to do so. Just like any of us, we would want our final wishes respected.

get real

On The apprentist some money couldnt be accounted for,,, We all Know she is Money.. Money.. Money. She Came from the Projects in Youngstown, Ohio.. She sure knows How to Lie steal and Cheat. Hope this guys sister gets to the bottom of it.

CathyS54

On Celebrity Apprentice she left to "handle the problem of the 911 call being made public." She said "Can you imagine them releasing the sounds of my beloved's last words?" While in the boardroom she was crying into her hands, blocking her face and I thought there was no way she was really crying. Then Dennis Rodman handed her some kleenes and she wiped away her "tears" Minutes later Rodman and another cast member remarked that there wasn't a tear in her eyes. This is all a big show for her. Why would you be so upset over the release of a 911 call and then in the next breath call an auction house to sell his belongings? She is a hard hearted witch.

Brian

This is strange. I remember seeing Michael Clarke Duncan on Jay Leno early 2012 and he seemed fine. He wasn't slurring his words or anything.

Guest

I thought Omarosa had her own money, why mess with his will. Its not like she murdered him, he had heart trouble, and she didn't just let him die, she tried to save him. Sounds like these people just want his money. Michael was planning to marry her, so maybe that's why his will was changed. They just never got to the wedding, but that's not Omarosa's fault! They need to leave her alone, before they'll have a law suit against them!

jules

Did anyone else have a gut feeling that this was going to happen? As soon as I heard he died I could foresee the future. I don't even watch that much TV but I had this weird feeling something wasn't right. She's a vulture.

Curly

I think his family should be ashamed of themselves. No wonder he left most of his estate to her.

bfs

greedy sister! get a life.

spitfire815

I think LaToya might be on to something..Omarosa probably gave MCD a heart attack...There are drugs, that simulate a heart attack. Wouldn't put it past her, she's nothing more than a money grubbing witch...Now she has it all.... Something to think about!!!

lanie

She is awful.. I watched Celebrity Apprentice to see if she has changed since the horrific death of her fiancee, but she hasn't.. She's still a manipulative, greedy, rude woman..

I don't blame the sister for investigating the cir***stances.. Why would he change his will and include Omarosa before they even wed?

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Who changes their will to leave everything they own to someone they aren't even married to and haven't known for very long? Hmmm...shady! She got what she wanted, huh? Dead rich guy who left her everything....well played, girl..well played. @@

Queen.of.the.Obvious

It was cringe-worthy watching her on Celebrity Apprentice. It was embarrassing for her that every other person on the show and public was well aware of how FAKE she was with her pretend tears. Idk about you, but when she won her task, I was sitting there thinking, why does she look like she wants to cry. Then boom - they announced that her team won and she started crying and praising MCD, etc. She was just WAITING for the opportunity to cry and act as though she had done really well for his foundation. As if the money doesn't just go right into her own pocket now. @@ The funny thing is that when she went to meet with the reps from the foundation, they acted as if they either didn't like her or hadn't actually seen her around the foundation before then. All for show - all for the cameras - all for the fame. I can't stand Piers Morgan but damn, I love when he took every opportunity to slam her. Especially for not actually being a celebrity. hahahaha too good!

kitnplayn

I wouldn't be surprised if Omarosa poisoned him too.

Lady_ELLE

Did the family have a problem when the two of them were a happy couple?

Did they have a problem when she saved his life?

Did the problems arise when the WILL was read? I will bet that is were the problem came in!

Very sad!!!