Michael Clarke Duncan's Family

We Want Omarosa

Investigated

4/8/2013 12:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405-michael-clark-duncan-judy-omarosaMichael Clarke Duncan's family has questions about Omarosa Manigault ... specifically, whether the late actor's fiancee unduly influenced him into re-writing his will months before he died and leaving almost everything to her.

Judy Duncan, Michael's sister, tells TMZ she's hired a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the change to the actor's will in April 2012, making Omarosa the main beneficiary.

Judy believes MCD was not of sound mind when he made the changes ... because as early as December 2011, the actor was not himself, slurring words and stumbling around.

Judy says her suspicions about Omarosa intensified when MCD was hospitalized following his heart attack ... telling us Omarosa was fixated on MCD's money when he was on life support.

Another thorn in Judy's side ... Omarosa has already sold a bunch of MCD's personal effects (watches, cars, his "Green Mile" director's chair, awards, etc.).  Judy says Omarosa sold the stuff without the family's knowledge ... and she's pissed.

0408_MCD_doc_launch
It's worth noting: MCD reportedly left Judy $100,000 in his will ... so it's not like she got squat.

For Omarosa's part -- she tells TMZ, "I don't control the estate or the finances and Judy knows it. If you saw all of her emails and texts to me you would see that she is just trying to get money from me, and threatened going to press if I did not give it to her and that is a crime!"

0408_remembering_michael_duncan_footer

Vernon P. Alarcon

6. MCD's life was never the same after he met the witch. And his passing needs to be investigated. Poor guy met a real Succubus and his life was sucked out of him....

TheTruth

Did anyone notice when she cried on the show not one tear came out?

August

Omarosa is a REAL LIFE Black Widow.

Machelle

Omarosa has always been & always will be a money grubbing gold digging skank. Ask ALL her ex's.

SPIDEY

Another sneaky attempt to make black folks look bad..cos all they buy are cars and jewelry...Really?!?!? SMH

Joe

Who has a 9 syllable name? I wish Janice Dickinson had stabbed her.

vanessaolivia

???? If a woman is taking care of a man needs sexually, cooking and cleaning 24hrs a day. Who should get his money. Wife or Sister. In my thought, I would assume wife unless the sister or family members are providing these services above.

G_Rmz

Typical for families to do this. When my friend past away. His family wanted to take away everything from his wife, said she wasn't entitled to anything. House, cars.etc. When my fiance was hospitalized his family was trying to take the stuff we both bought as a couple. My fiance came through and had them **** off. If I pass my fiance will stay with everything we bought& my family knows it. No matter what our defects are , if either one of us passes the other will be well taken care of. That's what we can't.

david 183

Something grimmy about selling his stuff instead of keeping it or giving it to family members. Sad to hear this. Remember Omarosa of that thing called karma.

Barbara Rojas

Death breeds greed. From all sides.

Pam

If she can sell his stuff this fast , she never really loved him it was all about his money .....you love someone you have a problem letting go of items that belong to your loved one

Pat

I'm with LaToya (remarks from Celebrity Apprentice).

pj

Let that poor woman grieve. I could not imaginea what that feels like. 100000 is alot of money.

Gouldman1987

I hope she sues the family and get more money because of the pain and suffering they are putting her through. He dead and nothing can change that he died form natural causes after heart problems it happens to people every day

Gigohead