Diddy

I'm NOT Bangin' Kate Upton

4/10/2013 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0409-diddy-kate-upton
Sad news from the Diddy camp ... the rap mogul says he's 100%, positively NOT having sexual relations with model Kate Upton ... despite the fact it would be totally awesome if true.

Reports surfaced this morning that Diddy and Double-Diddy were spotted making out at a NY restaurant last week ... and the Internet instantly exploded with jealousy.

But Diddy says it just ain't true ... tweeting, "Attn all Media. I don't even know Kate Upton personally! I'm not dating her! What's being reported is not true. END of story!"

Sad ...

update_bar
A rep for Kate also tells TMZ ... Kate and Diddy "barely know each other" and they are definitely not dating.

0410_kate_upton_twitter_footer

mfuneko

I like wat i here abaut P DD go for her Dad

Spicy mag

Imagine smothering in those clouds. Heaven on her I mean earth,

NYCBlackMan

As the picks come out and he is seen as the lying piece of **** he is....................BLACK MEN STAY LOSING! TRUTH!

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Oh how gross.... Just the mental image of hot young Kate and her 36Cs getting intimate with the idiotic douche PP Doody is enough to cause everyone to stop thinking about her while whacking off. Doesn't matter if it's true or not; her value as a fantasy just plunged because of that stupid, useless ass hole.

BEEJ

Those sweet, sweet titys mannnn

Paulina1982

Too bad..she's hot..

Paulina1982

I think you racist trash are mad at black men for d#cking down your white women.. lol

HoTMZ

So they're making out even though they barely know each other??? Eww

ashley

The fact that the true issue here is that another black man taking another ordinary white hoe and making her famous. I man really what else is it ? From some of this innuendo comments are nothing but bigotry at is fullest .Finally, getting with a rap star , basketball , players that are black is nothing but a white womens meal ticket for success . Look at Kim K , so please no hate but I feel she will benefit from being with Diddy rather than being some low class hoe showing off her body parts ; Diddy will make her somebody important and classy. So if he is banging her ;cheers to her because her career will blossom .

ashley

phuken funny guy

I'm not banging Kate Upton either.

NOT ELMO

DiDDY only Dates Black or Latino...................THANK GOD !!!

MiriamCats

Diddy's ugly

AdamVant

Whew, my respect for Kate is restored.

marlee5574