Jay-Z

Raps About Cuba Trip

"Obama Said ‘You Gonna Get Me Impeached'"

4/11/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

041113_jay_z_launch_v2
President Barack Obama told Jay-Z he was worried the rapper's controversial trip to Cuba would cost him the White House ... this according to Jay-Z.

Hova just released a new rap, in which he addresses all of the drama surrounding his trip to Cuba last week with his wife Beyonce.

In the song, titled "Open Letter," Jay says ..."Politicians never did s**t for me ... except lie to me, distort history.”

He continues, "Obama said chill ‘You gonna get me impeached' ... We don’t need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"

The implication based on the lyric -- that Obama did something shady in helping Jay-Z and Beyonce get into Cuba and he could be in political hot water as a result.

It's a pretty believable lyric, considering how close Jay is with B.O.

There's more -- "I can turn Havana to Atlanta ... ballin’ too much they try to jam you."

“I’m in Cuba, I love Cubans.This Communist talk is so confusing.”

0411_jayz_cuba_AP

JP

**** Obama, **** Jay-z... the world would be better off with out either...

Hugh C Young

We can only hope for impeachment. Then jail time for treason.

itsbushsfault

I feel the reason why Black America Hates slavery, they were not the slave masters, just the slave

Emily

I can't imagine Jay-Z or Barack Obama being dumb enough to be involved in this. Why would Barack care if Jay gets to go to Cuba. Why would Jay-Z be dumb enough to imply he had something to do with it. Ugh. Just nonsense....

shannon

Anyone can go to Cuba, you just leave from another country. It is also very easy to get a pass to leave from the states. This is not a big deal.

xiphias11

Yep, get out!

Jack Frost

Got to appreciate the utter arrogance of Obama and Friends. It's utterly breathtaking how "in your face" they are. This display of disdain for we little people who have to obey the laws on top of the "sequester soul party" on top of the beach and snow third vacation of the year for the kids. Got to run puke...

saf

For a mere 500k contribution, you can also visit Cuba or get a WH tour.

Tesla_Consulting

They made a trip. They wrote a song. Feels like a cultural exchange to me.

SKiNET HD

It's not what you know, it's who you know. F*ck it, it's both.

MikeClovis

Who does this entertainer appeal to? As for his wife, she's of average looks without the stage hair and makeup.

bully

"You gonna get Me"?? Soooo classy.

Matt

There will be no impeachment for this, nor should there be ( for the goofballs who keep asking for impeachment), but I can't think of a handful of other reasons why he should be impeached though. on a side note, this story never was and never will be about racism. I do appreciate you all highlighting the amount of racism that comes from both black and white people. the world needs to see that racism is a two way road

LightJ

Wtf, then our president is a f*cking moron that shouldn't be in charge. I don't give a f*ck who you are, you are not supposed to have special privileges just because you are some loser rapper. This is bullsh*t. Can't stand any of these f*cking people.

whooosh2

Funny, that Obama mentioned Impeachment. I've been saying for a longtime, that I believe Obama has committed intentional "economic treason" to benefit his muslim brothers.
if so, he should be tried for treason and if found guilty, executed on public tv.
That just might happen in the future, if this arrogant clown does not mend his ways.