Jay-Z

Raps About Cuba Trip

"Obama Said ‘You Gonna Get Me Impeached'"

4/11/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

041113_jay_z_launch_v2
President Barack Obama told Jay-Z he was worried the rapper's controversial trip to Cuba would cost him the White House ... this according to Jay-Z.

Hova just released a new rap, in which he addresses all of the drama surrounding his trip to Cuba last week with his wife Beyonce.

In the song, titled "Open Letter," Jay says ..."Politicians never did s**t for me ... except lie to me, distort history.”

He continues, "Obama said chill ‘You gonna get me impeached' ... We don’t need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"

The implication based on the lyric -- that Obama did something shady in helping Jay-Z and Beyonce get into Cuba and he could be in political hot water as a result.

It's a pretty believable lyric, considering how close Jay is with B.O.

There's more -- "I can turn Havana to Atlanta ... ballin’ too much they try to jam you."

“I’m in Cuba, I love Cubans.This Communist talk is so confusing.”

0411_jayz_cuba_AP

getalife

Racist white cons think they are better than others but they are worse.

Never ever vote gop.

nisiek

isn't he an ex drug dealer...he still has the thug in him and he can take his fake wife and just stay there...and take their buddy Goopy Paltrow with them....

Blondie

I can't believe he put those lyrics out. Way to screw your friend over dummy.

KJ

You can take the boy out of the hood, but you cannot take the stupid hood mentality out of the boy.

KJ

Tracey

politicians didn't do Sht for me? Then how the hell did you get in to Cuba?

Yeeeech

Oh my. Slumming in the fascists/dictatorial nighmare island of Cuba. Was it just "so" fun! And did they show you where the beat the crap out of Renata's brother? (my friend from Cuba). Or where they tortured and killed people that resisted Fidel? Did you get to stand in line for groceries? And find out there are no inner tubes available for bicycle tires?
Bet you guys had a really good time.

loveyou15

STUPID ASS

Chocolate Cream

Leave them alone. Other PEOPLE have been vacationing in Cuba, nothing said! Not these two go and it's a problem! They can't solve Cuba's problems. Come on people get real!

HowdIdly359

Biebers new do looks like Miley,LOL

mbs

jay-z is pathetic. Google Angel Remon Arzuaga, a real rap artist, rotting away in prison for daring to criticize the Castro regime. I guess jay-z was too busy sightseeing to go by and see Angel while he was in Cuba.

J.D.

If you lie down with dogs you get up with fleas. This statement could apply to either Jizzy or Odrama, both being worthless curs. One didn't give the other fleas -- they just exchanged them.

USA#1

Mr. President you are a man of class. Send those 2 pieces of crap back to Cuba and let them stay there. They will do nothing but bring you down to their level of stupidity. Jay Z and Beyonce are 2 self entitled fools who are embarrassing you.

Amalia Cubana

It speaks volume of the mentality of many in this great country that Jay Z and his Bit_h are given such importance! Please stay in Cuba where everyone is censored,it will be difficult to eat a steak and oh, say by,by, to Blue Ivy because she will have to prove fidelity to Fidel and the revolution by going into the Cuban countryside to cut sugar cane and anything else they command. Also, I hope she doesn't like milk or many daily staples! Most important, I hope you won't mind the lack of any human rights or freedom of speech. Please go live there! Great place, that's why people risk their life every day for FREEDOM!

SusanCoyote

Obama needs to keep clear of these two ghetto pigs. They are nothing but frauds and hood rats. Hoping for a Buddy Holly flight together with Kim fat-ass Kartrashian and Kanye. Please circle the Bermuda Triangle for a for of hours.

dierdre

Her hair is sooo high, & it actually looks disgusting. ewwww...She used to be sooo beautiful. She's now showing her age. NOT the beauty she used to be. As for him, he's always been DEAD ASS HOMILY....ewwww