Jay-Z

Raps About Cuba Trip

"Obama Said ‘You Gonna Get Me Impeached'"

4/11/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

041113_jay_z_launch_v2
President Barack Obama told Jay-Z he was worried the rapper's controversial trip to Cuba would cost him the White House ... this according to Jay-Z.

Hova just released a new rap, in which he addresses all of the drama surrounding his trip to Cuba last week with his wife Beyonce.

In the song, titled "Open Letter," Jay says ..."Politicians never did s**t for me ... except lie to me, distort history.”

He continues, "Obama said chill ‘You gonna get me impeached' ... We don’t need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"

The implication based on the lyric -- that Obama did something shady in helping Jay-Z and Beyonce get into Cuba and he could be in political hot water as a result.

It's a pretty believable lyric, considering how close Jay is with B.O.

There's more -- "I can turn Havana to Atlanta ... ballin’ too much they try to jam you."

“I’m in Cuba, I love Cubans.This Communist talk is so confusing.”

0411_jayz_cuba_AP

Politico Pablo

If Elvis could get a Federal Narcotics Badge from Nixon, was turned down by the agency, Jay-Z should get his free pass to Cuba.

mr nice guy

just ignore them, grow your own with mr nice guys nutrients .

joethaplumber

Jay-Z said "boy from the hood forgot white house clearance

joethaplumber

TMZ got the song lyrics wrong! Smh

HangoverPictures.com

Damn Obama Zombies ruining the country

joethaplumber

Jay-Z said "This communists talk is so confusing, when its from China, this very Microphone that I'm using.

Bill

osama obama should be impeached and convicted for what he is doing to America and for violating his oath to uphold the US Constitution.

Loranzo

what

interp curves

we can still wish for Impeachment

How much did the Treasury pay these street hustlers to get them new song material?

pretty

People needs to boycott Jay-Z and Bey's from buying their music and going to that concerts, because people stop supporting them, they will stop thinking they are all that, I have one God that I support thanks

Pouncekitty

How did our country get hijacked by these grifters? The moronic low-information voters have really screwed us all!

Savage

Worst President ever!

The TX Big Dog

And they want to speak of racism. Black or purple, these fools deserve the hate they get. Also, watch the liberal movies fail based on the actors stupid speak. Sean Penn hasn't made a movie that was attended by more than communists.

biffula

"This Communist talk is so confusing.” Aye yi aye. The world is becoming dumber by the day.

Geepa