Jay-Z

Raps About Cuba Trip

"Obama Said ‘You Gonna Get Me Impeached'"

4/11/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

041113_jay_z_launch_v2
President Barack Obama told Jay-Z he was worried the rapper's controversial trip to Cuba would cost him the White House ... this according to Jay-Z.

Hova just released a new rap, in which he addresses all of the drama surrounding his trip to Cuba last week with his wife Beyonce.

In the song, titled "Open Letter," Jay says ..."Politicians never did s**t for me ... except lie to me, distort history.”

He continues, "Obama said chill ‘You gonna get me impeached' ... We don’t need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"

The implication based on the lyric -- that Obama did something shady in helping Jay-Z and Beyonce get into Cuba and he could be in political hot water as a result.

It's a pretty believable lyric, considering how close Jay is with B.O.

There's more -- "I can turn Havana to Atlanta ... ballin’ too much they try to jam you."

“I’m in Cuba, I love Cubans.This Communist talk is so confusing.”

0411_jayz_cuba_AP

Immigrants can suck it

Hey all you immigrant MOFOS on here, how about you shut up and go back to your homeland, you are only screwing up OUR country and trying to make it like your own crappy country. We don't want you here, go home!

whale

They saw what the party wanted them to see. It says to me the Jay and Beyonce support tyranny and oppression. I have my doubt what Obama said. If they were that close Jay would not have bashed him in the song.

Barfo

"Z" Your communiZum is showing .

ThisObamaNation

Sean Penn gets cozy with Hugo Chavez

Beyonce and Jay Z. get cozy with Commies in Casto's Cuba,

Jay Z even sports a Che Guvara t-shirt.

Dennis Rodman buddies up with Kim Jung Un right before Fat Boy treatens to Nuke our country.

ARE YOU STARTING TO SEE ANY DISCERNABLE PATTERN HERE?

Q. Besides a love for Communist Dictartors, a low IQ and their share of fame and fortune, what else do these Useful Idiots have in common?

A. They all support Barack Hussien Obama!

Don't you think it's possibe that Obama is using these Champaign Socialists as his carrier pigeons to communicate with his not so secret allies in Communist Countries?

I think it's abundantly possible.

I mean wasn't just a couple of weeks ago when Dennis Rodman was feartured sitting next to Kim Jung Un?

Coincidence?

Hardly!

David

These people are so ignorant they would not know Communism or socialism from capitalism. They are just stupid people with money who do as they please

flashprism

If this is possible, what can I do to help????I would do anything even support a rapper if we could get rid of this wrecking ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Margie Vasicek

What on earth does Beyonce have on her head?

PukeInMouth

You love Cuba??? Because you have lots of money, try building your career in Cuba like you did in America. This just shows how stupid people can be. On behalf of all the persecuted in Cuba, Jay-Z does not deserve freedom.

Adevarul

What BJAY said x3! The music & media trying to create controversy to sell schitt & make money off the WH with songs! Toooooo funnnnny!
As if the world cares!

truspeek

With friends like this do we need the idiot nobama?

andy

obumma and his rat jayz need to get a room

CV

Anyone ready to get the revolution started?

dyingspecies

America is a f***ing joke.

The President should be embarassed for even knowing Jay-Z.

Funk

Welcome to our new-found liberal idiocracy!

nate