Jay-Z

Raps About Cuba Trip

"Obama Said ‘You Gonna Get Me Impeached'"

4/11/2013 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

041113_jay_z_launch_v2
President Barack Obama told Jay-Z he was worried the rapper's controversial trip to Cuba would cost him the White House ... this according to Jay-Z.

Hova just released a new rap, in which he addresses all of the drama surrounding his trip to Cuba last week with his wife Beyonce.

In the song, titled "Open Letter," Jay says ..."Politicians never did s**t for me ... except lie to me, distort history.”

He continues, "Obama said chill ‘You gonna get me impeached' ... We don’t need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"

The implication based on the lyric -- that Obama did something shady in helping Jay-Z and Beyonce get into Cuba and he could be in political hot water as a result.

It's a pretty believable lyric, considering how close Jay is with B.O.

There's more -- "I can turn Havana to Atlanta ... ballin’ too much they try to jam you."

“I’m in Cuba, I love Cubans.This Communist talk is so confusing.”

0411_jayz_cuba_AP

Bina47

He had to rap about that!?!

poe

yall gonna learn today

dorame80

Correction Harvey, you use the term American Indians....it's Native American!!!!! Native American!

todd

right a new song jay z call it 99 lies from obama

dunk765

guys you do realize this is a rap lyric right? they are known to not exactly be truthful.

LibzRfoolz

Greatest Economic Disaster since the Depression as per Obummer, plus 2 million less working than in 08, 17 trillion in debt ( 7 by the BHO alone) 7.7% unemployment, Europe is melting , Kim Dung Fool wants to melt America and Jay Z gets to get Ultra special treatment Tooooo what? Go to Havana? Good thing Obummer is focused on what counts

nastyboy13

I wish it was that easy to impeachment him!

uncommonsense

You mean to tell me you love freedom so much that you want to tell me where I can and cannot go.

Jason Burnstein

These two "entertainers" have set back the civil rights movement fifty years. Obama will continue to ruin America with trash like this until the last hour of his presidency.

karenavery

April 11, 2013, Yes, Obama We are going to IMPEACH you. Why, because you LIE everyday and you MURDER the Babies. And you never obey the U.S. Constitution.

pattin

b looks like miss cleo. only b would think that hairdo cute

Jenna5960

I didn't know so many republicans liked TMZ lol.

Julie Sauvageot

Oh, let's hope so, Mister JZ. Keep letting the cat out of the bag, so to say, so the day of impeachment will come like a thief in the night.

Latasha

They disgust me! No respect for no one but himself! Never again will I support their music! I guess now you're the dweeb you "camel seed"! See I can rap!

bozzladii

F*ck cuba and nasty retarded cubans they are the most disgusting animals on this earth and they habitat they live in. F*ckin foreigners make me sick I wish all of u would just go back to your f*cking habitat and vanish. Disgusting.