Lindsay Lohan

Gets D For Attendance

at 'SM5' Premiere

4/12/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0412_charlie_sheen_lindsay_GettyLindsay Lohan is as predictable as a pineapple in a Mai Tai ... she showed up 40 minutes late for her "Scary Movie 5" premiere.

In fact ... she blew in 30 minutes before they rolled up the red carpet.

Her "SM5" and "Anger Management" co-star Charlie Sheen broke away from a few interviews to snap a few pics with the soon-to-be-in-rehab-but-not-until-after-she-goes-to-Coachella starlet.

Bet she won't be late when Phoenix takes the stage.

JoJo

So it doesn't matter what side I take as long as I take as long as I take the haters side???

HannahF

On a past thread someone mistakenly referred to Coachella as Chowchilla. Now in the Lindsay threads I keep wanting to swap the 2 words. It makes sense

JoJo

I think you are all bully's do you want to hear th truth?

JoJo

Ok truth... I have read all of this stuff for many months. I have a son that has cystic fibrosis

Fluffy

JoJo. I'll say it once for you to be sweet. An opinion without any substantiating facts or personal experiences is a load of bull said to impress. You want respect, you gotta earn it. Got it?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Cnt

JoJo

Hi Fluffy whatever you are today don't do me any favors I know a what I live with every day

Mumra the Ever Living

luvyoulindsay.tumblr.com
Now including an heartfelt plea to allow Lindsay to enjoy a quiet, drug and drink free Coachella, A comparison between Lilo and Marilyn, and heartfelt, little know quote from when Barack Obama was elected President.

Vinsetta

Blo and Charlie on the SM5 red carpet with Lindz spewing her usual BS.

JoJo

I am a parent that has a son with cystic firtosis

Suzy Q

OMG Fluffy Rehab-Decoy....I LOVE your new name and avi. That cone sent me into laugh spasms.

Ellie G

Jojo

Lindsay lives for this shvt on here. Pro, con she loves it. If she didn't she wouldn't put it our there for the world to see. Tons of "stars" party every day and we never hear about it. We hear about Linds because she wants us to.

With all due respect, don't come here and post if it makes you uncomfortable. I hope you stick around because I like reading ALL posts.

JoJo

Fluffy Rehab-Decoy dont be sweet to me I know what I have to deal with

JoJo

I guess I expected way to much from everyone...I'm not NICOLE

Ellie G

I'm a little slow tonight, no fly.