Lindsay Lohan

Did Somebody Say

COACHELLA!?!?

4/13/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413-Lindsay-Lohan-Coachella-X17Never one to let a little thing like an impending trip to rehab get in her way, Lindsay Lohan descended upon Indio, CA last night with her brother to hit up the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.

As TMZ first reported, LiLo has been swearing to friends that despite the numerous temptations Coachella brings ... she plans to stay completely clean throughout the weekend.

Time will tell ...

Boozez

Anyone else think her brother is dressed like a Narc?

Kelly

Bro's pockets are full of something and she's covered in her typical bruises carrying her trusty water bottle.

Ellie G

CHUG CHUG CHUG

SNORT SNORT SNORT

REPEAT

Sam

Nice pouch for a kangaroo.

Cinner

She needs to work out, she has no muscle tone at all

michaelbundy

What a bunch of ridiculous jealous haters on here my god. What did this girl do or say to any of you that would result in your people insulting her everytime theres a story about her. Your lives must be really bad and you must be really insecure that you have to insult someone you have never even met to make yourselves feel better and think your somehow better then her

Jen

She looks like she hasn't had a bath or shower in months and she also has some awful coke bloat showing on that stomach.

Kelly

I wish she'd retire that mini skirt wtf ever it it....or at least wear the black socks with it again.

Kim H

She just looks.....greasy. And used up.

Vince

I'm sure that the photos of a drunken brawling lindsy will surface quite soon. My only question is what about the provision the court ordered for her to stay away from drinking and drug use? Is California law so weak that no one pays attention. Or is it that in California the law is only a suggestion and the judges are merely life coaches that hope to guide you to be a law abiding citizen....a dangerous precedence to set I should think. Either way I want to move to California where you can break laws and defy the judicial system and not worry about getting into any real trouble.

Edith

I bet she has more evil in the bottle jajaja

Grandma Cracker

Uhm, isn't that the same hairdo she had on Wednesday night at Letterman. EWE

hugh

I wonder what's in that ever present water bottle.

awards

WTF IS COACHELLA? V.2.0 FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT ON THE CHEAP!

I forgot to mention some other notable aspects: sleeping under the stars with no city lights (you could see the Milky Way and count shooting stars) in the warm night air, listen to crickets and bull frogs, and at my age then have a great late night snack at my mother's breast. Bond fires would be the happening place to be...eh? You could collect scorpions, baby rattlesnakes, cactus, the famous Coachella Kockroach and listen to the locusts I learned later in life.

A VW Camper with like living in the Ritz!

Somewhat later I learned how this whole gig was financed for family entertainment…Pick up a $150 Key in Mexicali of sinsemilla to packet out in grams. My first paying job? I was a strong competitive swimmer at eight and I used to dive in water traps at the golf clubs (lots of those!) and retrieve golf balls. I would sell buckets of them for bundles of money. It was like winning the lottery for me then, but wetter, eh?

Of course this was before the Lohans gave gypsies and grifters a bad name; then, child abuse was feeding your kids at McD’s…! Long ago and far away, eh?

Grandma Cracker

Is Cody gay? I love his blouse.