Justin Bieber

No Concentration ...

All Camp

4/15/2013 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0415_justin_bieber_anne_frank_x172
If Anne Frank had lived ... here's a possible diary entry for April 15.

Dear Diary,

This house has officially jumped the shark. Justin Bieber showed up a few days ago and let me tell you ... I actually was a Belieber, until he started boxing with a bud in the basement.

He was a little too cool for school with his shades, along with a hat AND a hoodie -- which seems like overkill.

Frankly ... I can't get past that guestbook entry, where he wrote, "Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a belieber."

Looking forward to today ... I hear Max from The Wanted may show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ABB

Oh Wow! Please you worthless little poser wagger! Keep acting up so everyone sees what kind of bag of douche you are! Please be on your way to a has-been nobody in less than 2 years.

PK

Would someone please tell that 95lb. string bean he's not a thug. Thanks.

Blondie

DEPORT HIM. Please for the love of everything holy.

BillyBoy16

He's such a dink! Times up justin... 15 mins is running out!

JP

I would love 2 seconds in the ring with this ferret with a hat.

C

I'm so glad he felt himself above everyone else to take pictures in there going against the rules of the house. They stress very strongly no pictures or video there but I guess he thinks he is above everyone else.

tippy katz

give the biebs a freakin break. why is he not allowed to be young n' dumb? he was there, trying to learn, bless his pea brain. ann was boy crazy, she probably would have been a beiblaholic, or whatever they call them. I think they should put a sepia-toned bieber poster in her room.

su

is it stupidity? ego? stupidity? too much boy/boy love? stupidity? i just don't know.

J

Canada must be so proud. Canada please come pick up your idiots. Jim Carrey and This Bieber thing.

al

I just can't with this tool. Mortified by the second hand embarrassment.

furious cupcakes

Clearly this kid is so far removed from any real type of social development that occurs naturally in life from growing up with the experience of being a regular kid : going to school, learning from other kids, having those struggles of ups and downs... just the normal way of life. If the first thing you're thinking of when you open yourself up to the Anne Frank history is if she would be a "fan" of you is really off kilter. You have to remember this kid was plucked out very young and since then has been in a world of money, "yes" people, flashing lights, magazines, public adoration. He has no idea that his whole world is "Beiber". He is extremely unexperienced and totally sheltered. His whole life is Beiber Inc. He's going to have a hard time as this ride he's on comes to an end.

your own luck

This kid is an uneducated punk with no sense of respect.

hank the tank

He is king of all the douches.

Anne

As a parent of a 17 year old I am mortified- are there no adults on this trip that know how to behave? I get it that he is self centered and surrounded by "Yes" all the time, but really, if your meal ticket is behaving like this you put a stop to it- security camera abound right?

bjay

He needs a special someone to handle him and watch out for him. Someone older and wiser who doesn't get paid for this, but truly has his bests interests at heart. I think the proper job title is PARENT.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments