Lindsay at Coachella

The Last Temptation ...

Before Rehab

4/15/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0415_lindsay_coachella_x17
Lindsay Lohan
insists she was clean as a whistle at Coachella ... navigating around the muddy waters of drugs and booze.

LiLo is telling friends ... she didn't drink an ounce of alcohol and stayed clear of all drugs ... even though people all around her were getting high.

So why should we believe her, because frequently we don't?  Here's the thing.  There are NO pics that have surfaced of Lindsay partying, and whenever she does ... something gets out.

In fact ... we know Lindsay was invited to numerous parties and we checked with people who attended -- and could remember -- and no one saw her.

Lindsay is telling her friends she turned in by 10 PM both nights during the weekend.

Raising the question ... why bother going?

0415_coachella_footer

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Ummm, excuse me, but that little freckle-faced douche, Cody, is a major queen.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

I imagine Ebola Hilton and her sister run into KStew and Rob and here comes Lindsay from the other direction but she doesn't see them yet. "Get down on the ground KStew and Rob! Hide behind me and my sister, the Cracken is coming! She won't look behind us, she knows better!"

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

"GROUCHO Lohan" LMFAO
#eyebrowtrauma

Bess

I just saw the photo of Blohan & her brother by the pool. I will have nightmares tonight.

LISA

Just finished watching Lindsay on Anger Management. I was expecting a few jokes on her, but I wasn’t expecting the entire show to be centered around making fun of her:

Having a hissy fit and walking off a job;
Saying, ‘Are you kidding me … are you kidding me?!’
Cheating on her community service hours;
Accused of stealing sunglasses;
Trying to do ‘normal’ things like grocery shop;
Getting caught with powder on her nose by the papps;
Being bashed by Charlie’s ex and patients;
A ripped dress incident;
Her crashing into the police while backing Charlie’s car out of the driveway, and booze bottles spilling out the back door, which ended with her being photographed in hand cuffs.

Mind you, some of the situations were portrayed as her being wrongfully accused, but that speaks to her blaming others in real life. How many ‘jobs’ has she taken where she’s had to parody herself? I think this is the 4th, at least. Is she also lacking a humility chip or will she do just about anything to stay in the spotlight? It’s actually kind of sad.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Mirrored dance floors outlawed at coachilla..besides ardvark lohans snorting problem..when she is dancing other people are scared to fall in the sink hole in the ground

Hot Farts

This just in ...Lindsay Lohan ran away from drugs all weekend and she is absolutely PIGsausted!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

New episode of bates motel coming on..see ya later

Hot Farts

Wait...I cant be bothered to get up and get my glasses...is Tater doing reverse cowgirl on her brother?

>8-|

nonexample

Ok helluva day so far. Job interview tomorrow. Wanting to get caught up on Lilhoe. She did or did not get kicked out of coachella? She did or did not (publicly) party? Or, what? Could somebody pulease take pity on a poor (literally ) working girl and do highlights?

Hot Farts

Redheaded New Yorkers laying out in the Cali Desert. OK.

willy

she had it all...........and threw it all away.........lol

This is stupid

Why would she need rehab? If she needed rehab she wouldn't be able to stay clean for the month long press tour about her going to rehab.

Nonsense

What a skank. All I can think when I see her picture is... serious grooming issues.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Everyone at coachilla wondered why the old lady from "throw moma from the train" was at the pool laying on top of groucho lohan