Selena Gomez

Giving Justin Bieber

Norwegian Wood

4/18/2013 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

041813_selena_gomez_SIPA
Selena Gomez has landed in Norway ... and sources tell us she's on a mission ... to hook up with Justin Bieber.

Selena was spotted getting off a plane at the airport in Oslo ... just about the time JB was getting ready to hit the stage.

Beliebers -- who obviously know where Justin is at all times -- have been buzzing about a possible rendezvous ever since a Norwegian pop star tweeted about seeing Selena on the flight from L.A. to Oslo.

Sources connected with JB tell TMZ ... it's no coincidence they're in the same country at the same time.

As we previously reported ... Selena and Justin have seen each other periodically since breaking up at the end of 2012.  We're told he's been "tortured" because she's been giving him mixed signals.

So much for never ever ever getting back together.  Selena, Taylor ... same thing.

1112_justin_selena_split_footer

ApeRoll_

She's turning into a stalker like her bff Taylor.

SKiNET HD

I wonder which pair of shoes I'll wear today...

Viper_Lux

Well once again my good TMZ Folk, No Surprise....rumor has it it may have to with revamping fame....at least to Justin Bieber's Super Ban Base. These Religous Fanatic's you know, anyway Selena Gomez I do question her motives, we all know Justin Bieber is hoping to score a d win her "love" over, saddly TMZ Folks it's true, he doez have feelings, but his spiraling behaviour is exactly why he isn't seeing anyone else, so the Models Barbra Palivin, and Ella Paige, don't have a REAL chance until he is really OVER,+ Selena from my view looks like she may be in denial, and also prone to like the typical straight woman trait, Bigger Better Deal as the Wealth and Fame plus Publicity and Fourtune got to her head, and she may assume that his calibar may benefit for her Selfish Needs. I know lots of men would give her everthing, but She likes Mr.Popular/Available/BigBucks/Links because after watch a Sex Do***entry, you know that women don't care two ****s about looks when rich and famous* Well Beliebers Stay Strong, TMZ Community Lets LAUGH! And Selenators, I feel sorru for you, have fun folks! :-)

ummm?!

Their on again-off again relationship reminds if CB & Rihanna.

DeeGee

I have totally lost respect for Selena and Rehanna... They are not very good role models. They both can do so much better...

Kinkee Pinkee

...

mezmreyes

Looks like he heard she was coming and left! hahaha!

Nic

They're kids! So what if they wanna play cat and mouse with each other. Honestly, if I was a damn billionaire at their age I would be blowing it on something besides chasing some booty!!

lolatcelebrities

Children

dd

bc her new song is a flop. thats why she needs Justin

newsjunkie69

She's pathetic, and looks like Marie Osmond. When is her 15 minutes up?

msmoeliss

Thanks tmz for the image of j.b. with a little pencil d**k woody. Yuck.

DanielleJean7

U just made my life.......Jelena foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bahar

i miss to jelena.

Michell

She's stupid and must have no self respect.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments