Rapper T.I.

T.I.cked Off Hip Hop

Was Dragged Into Boston

4/20/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419-TI-hip-hop-tmz
T.I.
is pissed ... telling TMZ he has no connection to the hip hop website frequented by dead Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev ... a site that prominently featured the rapper's mug.

T.I. had no idea his pictures were posted -- he'd never even HEARD of Real-HipHop.com -- and he's upset that the hip hop genre is now connected to the bombers.

"Hip hop narrates the activity and conditions of our culture," he tells us. "It doesn't create them."

T.I. is frustrated: "Hip hop ain't never been about hurting innocent people," T.I. said. He feels Boston "was a horrible tragedy and my prayers go out to the families involved."

Supreme

Ummm.. It was TMZ that dragged hip-hop into the Boston situation

Kaveman

WHY CAN'T TMZ'S WEBMASTER FIGURE OUT HOW TO LET US CHROME BROWSER USERS BE ABLE TO LIKE/HATE A POST? CHROME IS NOW THE #1 BROWSER. IT IS WEB PROGRAMMING 101 FOR GOD'S SAKE! TALK ABOUT INCOMPETENCE! HARVEY, CALL ME... I'LL DO IT FOR FREE!

Mick

Thought TI was in Jail?!?

jackmama311

says the ex-con.

LDB

I don't listen to much hip-hop anymore but common, lupe fiasco, and j cole are awesome

my2cents

Exactly T.I....but *******s think hip hop is rap and they have a hard time differentiating between the two.

Rap is garbage. Hip-hop is spoken word.

Harvey hater

Tmz & Harvey are racist tell them TIP

Mr.Mackey

Rap, nor HipHop had nothing to do with Boston, kids M-Kay. Bostonwas caused by what is called radical muslims MM-Kay

tdr9

Muslim extremists! They cause nothing but trouble where ever they go!

Gothetshirt

ah, go drink yer sizzurp. burp! Tiny Instrument = TI

Phreaky

Oh FFS, get over it. It was only pointed out that he liked rap to highlight that he wasn't exactly "holy" since his religion was an issue. People are struggling for answers and want to know details - It's not about YOU.

Reese

They also boxed, wrestled, played soccer and breathed oxygen. None of which have anything to do with bombing innocent people.

Gretel

It seems to me as if T.I. is doing a bit of cashing in. I'm sure these guys hit a whole bunch of websites and you don't see the rest of them coming out of the woodwork proclaiming anything. Go back to whatever cage you belong in T.I. you got nothin'.

Cricket

I'm not a hip hop or rap listener, but the music has nothing to do w/ this tragedy. These idiots were operating with their own agenda of hate and intolerance.

Wolf

Hip Hop is crap like rap. Hey I made a rime! Maybe I should go ghetto and become a Hip Hop, crap rapper.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments