Reese Witherspoon

In Handcuffs

Police Video

4/23/2013 9:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

042313_witherspoon_waga_launch
Video footage has just surfaced showing Reese Witherspoon in handcuffs moments after her "Do-you-know-my-name" arrest on Friday.

The video shows Reese being led out of a police cruiser in cuffs, then uncuffed and taken inside the police station for booking. She appears calm and cooperative. FOX5 in Atlanta published the video first.

As we reported, Reese was arrested early Friday morning for disorderly conduct ... while her husband Jim Toth was being arrested for DUI. According to police, Reese had gotten worked up while trying to defend her husband.

According to the police report Reese told the officer, "You're about to find out who I am ... You are going to be on national news."

She released a statement Sunday saying she was "deeply embarrassed" by what she had said and had one drink too many.

IwuvTMZ

She's getting her bad girl rep.

whateveryou

I know I shouldn't find this funny. But for some reason I do. :P

LaLa

To Reese Witherspoon.......the next time you and your Husband want to go out and drink.....HIRE A DRIVER! You have plenty of $$$$ to hire the best driver money can buy, NO EXCUSE!

Samsquanch

I wonder if she'd let this douchebag drive while intoxicated with her kids in the car.

happypat35

Ms prim and proper, good ole southern gal in cuffs....the injustice, the travesty. Must be a mistake. I thought she was better than everyone else (NOT), with her coq au vin southern dish she prepared on the Ellen show.

de

What a little snot!

homo

was she givin a reese and deseast order

Queen of the World

They should have put cuffs on her fivehead.

Ryan

Whatever she's cute!

chelsey

What a piece of S HIT! She makes more money than we could ever hope to have in our lifetime. Yet, she and her husband jump in a car while they're drunk. Shame on her. She and her husband could have killed an innocent person. Their are commercial's billboards, other so called celebs show have gotten arrested yet she did it. We ALL get that celeb's are above the law and get away with it CONSTANTLY. She makes me sick. Isn't it funny how she went to the Premier of her movie but now she's not doing press. My Uncle was killed by a drunk driver and our family has never been the same he left behind a wife of 10 years and a daughter who was 7 at the time.. I will NEVER watch a movie with her in it again.

lander

that could easily be just some other drunk whore.

nora

I think this is way worse than a sex tape, they could have killed for real!

susan

What a little snot! Nothing like a pr. of handcuffs to bring you back to earth where THE REAL PEOPLE ARE!!!!!

bb

It's just one incident and she was drunk, and probably regrets being rude now. She seems to be holding things together very well in general, which suggests that this isn't toooo regular of an occurance. I'm not calling trainwreck just yet, so meh, I still like Reese.

Blue

Why did she have to say "don't you know who I am" Seriously, she just brought herself down to the Lohan's level.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments