Reese Witherspoon

In Handcuffs

Police Video

4/23/2013 9:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

042313_witherspoon_waga_launch
Video footage has just surfaced showing Reese Witherspoon in handcuffs moments after her "Do-you-know-my-name" arrest on Friday.

The video shows Reese being led out of a police cruiser in cuffs, then uncuffed and taken inside the police station for booking. She appears calm and cooperative. FOX5 in Atlanta published the video first.

As we reported, Reese was arrested early Friday morning for disorderly conduct ... while her husband Jim Toth was being arrested for DUI. According to police, Reese had gotten worked up while trying to defend her husband.

According to the police report Reese told the officer, "You're about to find out who I am ... You are going to be on national news."

She released a statement Sunday saying she was "deeply embarrassed" by what she had said and had one drink too many.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Ron`

Don't worry she was a bundled for Prez Oblamo with her Hollyweird pals. He will pardon her and the other celebs on the way out the door

unbelievable

Bottom line concerning handcuffs...officer's don't make the policy but they would risk disciplinary action if they didn't enforce it. They might not enforce all policy but when it comes to handcuffs they always do.

ju

Reese you deserve to go to jail it dosent matter who you are drunk driving kills people it happened in my family and I dont think the laws are tough enough

angela285532

I thought this article was about reese weatherspoon. Don't you know who she is?? She's famous!

EnquirerLover

Give me a break! Every single day there is a mug shot of someone famous on the web. It begs to wonder, if this is the new "Walmart" photo trend. But am guessing this is the new way to get their movie studio I.D. pictures. Lol.

ipoopedmyselfandismellnow

maybe she was asking "don't you know who i am?" as she was so drunk and couldn't remember herself

justwoman62

I think Wendy way, way, wayyyyy missed the point lol. She's either really blonde or she doesn't follow reese's movies....

Dee

Reese, you probably won't see this, but I totally looked up to you. I know that people make mistakes, but when you ultimately say to the fact 'do you know who I am?'.......total turnoff to your fans.......or ex-fans......sad.

Marlena

Most people have said really stupid crap they regret when they have been drinking - including cops. Don't beat yourself up over it and remember cops are all ass holes it's a job requirement.

Vicky

you know with all the money they have if you drink have a driver drive you home then you wont get into this kind of trouble

Sharyn350z

Best thing she's ever been in.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6