Clint Eastwood's Wife

Enters REHAB

for Depression & Anxiety

4/25/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-clint-eastwood-dina-getty
Clint Eastwood's wife Dina has checked herself into rehab for help with depression and anxiety ... TMZ has learned.

Dina, who stars in her own reality show with Clint's daughter Francesca -- "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" -- entered an exclusive facility in Arizona ... sources close to the family tell us.

We're told she is NOT being treated for substance abuse.

Clint and Dina have been married since 1996 and have a 16-year-old daughter, Morgan, who also stars in the reality show.

Clint is no stranger to the treatment facility circuit - He's a major donor to a hospital in Monterey, CA ... which named its youth program after him. The program specializes in teen drug, alcohol and mental health issues.

We've reached out to the Eastwood family -- so far no comment.

Six Million Dollar Man

I thought the HPPA laws prevented anyone from finding out rerasons for admissions to hospitals, rehabs, diagnoses, etc. Wassup?

jason

people have become so fragile recently. Almost everyone seems to be on meds.because of anxiety. Good lord we have become so weak. women seem to be falling apart at the seams. This wife of eastwwod has a privliged life anyone would die for and she is not happy? Give me a break. boo hoo whaaaaaa

snowboardchick

There ARE clinics for rehab from anxiety and depression. They are all private pay, don't accept insurance. None of you ever heard of them because you could never afford them. Google it. They are like 30k a month.

Ephie

Maybe he should join her...he does talk to empty chairs.

bernergirl

That's because she is alone all the time.

TURKEYGIRL

No surprise, she was a mental case on the show.
It was actually disappointing to know that is Clint's wife.

BellaJ

It takes courage to ask for and seek help. I wish her the best

zombie007

Probably cause Eastwood doesn't get it up anymore

mrharrybawls2012

I was VERY depressed and full of self-doubt. I used to yell at the wife and kids (as I downed my 4th scotch on the rocks), "Don't interrupt Daddy while he's self-medicating!!!" I was worried I would be found dead on the floor of my bathroom one day. I would toss and turn in bed and shudder as the furniture looked like giant ****roaches coming to attack and kill me. Now? Well, there is no happy ending to this story... the furniture just looks like large ring-tailed lemurs and I've switched to rum and coke. Someone....help

Sharyn350z

I saw the show once and cringed. I was actually embarrassed for both her and Clint.

Sue from jersey

She is a nice person she needs to slow it down and relax

skittlesbreaker19

Rehab for depression & anxiety....90% of America should be there. Don't buy it.

skittlesbreaker19

Nobody goes to REHAB for depression/anxiety!! Come on!!

Phreaky

No surprise, she was a MESS on her reality show. So embarrassed for Clint. He deserves better.

Phreaky

FYI "depression and anxiety" = (depression) drinking and (anxiety) popping xanax.