Clint Eastwood's Wife

Enters REHAB

for Depression & Anxiety

4/25/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-clint-eastwood-dina-getty
Clint Eastwood's wife Dina has checked herself into rehab for help with depression and anxiety ... TMZ has learned.

Dina, who stars in her own reality show with Clint's daughter Francesca -- "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" -- entered an exclusive facility in Arizona ... sources close to the family tell us.

We're told she is NOT being treated for substance abuse.

Clint and Dina have been married since 1996 and have a 16-year-old daughter, Morgan, who also stars in the reality show.

Clint is no stranger to the treatment facility circuit - He's a major donor to a hospital in Monterey, CA ... which named its youth program after him. The program specializes in teen drug, alcohol and mental health issues.

We've reached out to the Eastwood family -- so far no comment.

mrharrybawls2012

I really enjoyed Eastwood's Escape From Alcatraz. A solid 7.3/10 Clint. My hat is off to you Sir. I have also donated $10 to you (and now your wife's) mental health fund. Godspeed

Blessings......

Hell If I Know

What did this lady think being married to a geezer 35 her senior was going to be like anyway? Not only is he old enough to be her grandfather, Clint also happens to use and discard women like toilet paper. Let's see...7 kids, 5 different baby mama's, only married two of the mothers, tried to ruin Sondra Locke's career and have her run out of Hollywood...I would venture to say that Clint is not a very nice person.

As for her, I have always thought she was high whenever I saw her. I saw her and Clint being interviewed in Carmel once . This broad never let him talk, he couldn't get a word in edgewise and she yapped a mile a minute, and she's LOUD! Clint must have been having a senior moment when he married her.

Arlo

Depression and Anxiety go together in the Psychologist's hand book. They are different and you can have one without the other, regardless of what the Pschc's say. Been there. I doubt that is what she is going in for but if it is, it is not trivial.

Hell If I Know

"Depression and anxiety"? Really...why not just use the trusty age old standby and say she's being treated for "exhaustion"? Maybe bonking one of those boy banders of hers wore her out.

Toilethead

I bet she's just trying to get on a stupid reality show.

Phishie from Philly

I would too if my wife was 160... years old.
Phishie from Philly

HH

I'm sure having it splashed all over TMZ will help her depression.

tellmeaboutit

Is that stupid reality show still on??!! Ugh. Keep it up, Dina, and you may find yourself single. It wouldn't be the first time Clint has dumped someone during an illness or crisis time.

wmcglothlin

Please. No one goes to REHAB for depression and anxiety. One might go to an in-patient hospital, or seek extensive therapy and take medication. But rehab? I don't think so sweetheart....

jay26mc

Oh crazy rich people and their rehab.

Fox

Why does she get to go to rehab for "depression" and "anxiety" while the rest if us suffer through it, barely able to afford the medication.

keepingitreal

maybe it's the reality of marrying a man old enough to be your grandfather.

mrharrybawls2012

I once went to see Louie Anderson perform in Las Vegas. After the concert I stumbled to my car and went into a tailspin of deep, deep depression that lasted for almost 2 years......

Dina

Prayers to you and your family.

Sharon

This is serious to the person experiencing it, and can be life threatening, so LEAVE HER ALONE all you arm chair judges. Quite frankly TMZ should leave this alone as well.