Clint Eastwood's Wife

Enters REHAB

for Depression & Anxiety

4/25/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-clint-eastwood-dina-getty
Clint Eastwood's wife Dina has checked herself into rehab for help with depression and anxiety ... TMZ has learned.

Dina, who stars in her own reality show with Clint's daughter Francesca -- "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" -- entered an exclusive facility in Arizona ... sources close to the family tell us.

We're told she is NOT being treated for substance abuse.

Clint and Dina have been married since 1996 and have a 16-year-old daughter, Morgan, who also stars in the reality show.

Clint is no stranger to the treatment facility circuit - He's a major donor to a hospital in Monterey, CA ... which named its youth program after him. The program specializes in teen drug, alcohol and mental health issues.

We've reached out to the Eastwood family -- so far no comment.

Cricket

I guess it is the next logical step after a reality show.

~catty~

They have a home in Hawaii. Why not just go there, hire a massage therapist, and be done with it? Smh.....just an expensive vay-cay.....👎

4reallikecomon

I bet her anxiety and depression is because shes not happy in her marriage...she dont look to happy in this photo

alexander bailey

Prayers and hugs, alexander : homelivingtoday.net

comanche garcia

Drama Queen, gold digger. Look at the age difference

Echo

You can't REHAB anxiety and depression. She went there for a "vacation"

mary

You don't enter "rehab" for depression. You go to a hospital or special care facility perhaps. She's not going to be rehabilitated. I know because I've suffered from depression. Get it managable. Why call it rehab, except that's Hollywood's catchall phrase.

cobrazombie

Man's gotta know his limitations.

Minnetonka40

Seriously TMZ? Your the worst! What business is it of ours? That's his wife not Clint!

Nikky

I feel sorry for her. I mean she has a senile husband who would rather talk to a chair than her, it's no wonder she's depressed and anxious.

South Side

Was she talking to an imaginary person in a chair? She may be going crazy like her husband....

Theresa

She and her evil daughter need to have an exorcism performed on them. I can't be absolutely sure about Dina, but I'm absolutely sure about her spawn of Satan, daughter, Morgan. Let's hope for a successful exorcism - one that does not end up with killing the priest.

Jody

But…but the reality show was supposed to fix everything.

Susan62509

A combo of depression and anxiety sound like bipolar disorder.

Fred Farkel

Women struggling with menopause can come across as insane and/or addicted to booze/drugs.

Back when I was a kid - the nuns never warned us about this and SURPRISE!!! We find out about the horros of menopause and we don't know how to deal with it.

Me??

I was lazy. I called a divorce lawyer and fled the building.