Shauna Sand

Accuses Lindsay's Friend

Of Sexual Battery

4/24/2013 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-shauna-sand-tmz
Shauna Sand
-- the former wife of Lorenzo Lamas -- has just filed a sexual battery lawsuit against a man who once accused Lindsay Lohan of theft.

According to the lawsuit ... Shauna was hired as Sam Magid's personal assistant for somewhere between $10k and $20k a month.  According to the suit, back in October, on her first day at work, Shauna went to pick up food for Magid and his guests and when she got to his house with the vittles ... he allegedly grabbed her breasts and demanded that she have sex with him.

Shauna claims she struggled as she rejected his demands.  She claims he then threw money at her and ordered her to leave his house.

She claims he continued the alleged harassment by sending her text messages ... threatening her.

Magid has a Lindsay Lohan connection.  She went to his house and partied for several days in August of last year.  On a night Lindsay was there, $100,000 of watches and sunglasses were allegedly stolen from the house and Lindsay was named as a suspect.  Magid -- who was a long-standing friend of Lohan's -- later recanted the story and said nothing was taken.

We could not reach Magid for comment.

LLsez

BREAKING NEWS>> International Icon AAli has been dropped by NEXT and, according to AAli:

@aliana
International Model-signed with Wilhelmina NY

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

claus hjelmbak ‏@ClausHjelmbak 16h
fyi you all @MichaelJLohan is a good friend ! he does not say nothing negative about @lindsaylohan or @dinalohan etc ! so put that to rest !

Michael Lohan ‏@MichaelJLohan 3h
@ClausHjelmbak. Amen to that brother

NEVER said 'nothing negative' about Dina? Say what? Is this IDIOT living in a cave? OY!!

sickofher

She is so gross, oh and not to mention fake ! If it looks like a whore, dresses like a whore, just sayin....

HannahF

Regi?

HannahF

I just saw Caroline Kennedy on tv. Holy crap is her face wrinkly--and she's just 55.

HannahF

Interesting things on tv @ 1am. Rob Borbidge and John Howard.

LK

BONJOUR !!!
LOL

LK

So on TMZ Live 2day the were gonna finally say whats wrong with Amanda Bynes . But I think I missed it . Were they tying 2 say that it's crystal meth ? They were saying it's the same as Brit . I still don't what's wrong with Brit . Just that she snapped on drugs & never came back down . What meds is Brit on & what are the 4 ?? Still don't know what Brit's condition . Whats her diagnosis ?? & Amanda's PLS BE MORE SPECIFIC TMZ !!!! LOL

LK

THIS IS A DIRECT ORDER !!!!!
ANDY & SEAMUS & ANY1 ELSE (VIN) ? & PATTYCAKES 2 . ETC ETC, SORRY IF I 4GOT ANY1 LOL
GET BACK ON THIS POST NOW!!!
EVEN HANNAH POPPED IN 2NIGHT 2 SAY HELLO AFTER ALONG DAYS WORK !!!!
SMARTING UP & LETS ALL HOLD HANDS & SAY A PRAYER . THAT LINDSAY LOHAN WASHES HAIR . LOL

Firefly

Regina,

I saw this when I turned on my computer. Poor things, they are sooooooo cute. I hate seeing this happen. Hope they get it under control soon.
~

LK

LINDSAY SHD WRITE A BS JOURNAL WHEN SHE IS IN REHAB & SELL IT WHEN SHE GETS OUT . SOME1 WLD BUY IT . LOL NOT SAYING ANY1'S NAME . TEHEHE !!!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Good morning LK and everyone else. I've been reading the posts but don't have much to say. I went to New England last week and met my son's beautiful girlfriend who 's from Boston. Her older sister finished the Marathon. She must have good time ti finish before the explosions. The whole family runs. I'm so happy to hear about Hannah's cats. I feel like I met so many wonderful people on TMZ. I notice no KETJO? I know Seamus threw in the towel after me. We are waiting for May 2nd. I

LLsez

Lindsay Lohan will apparently wait until “the 11th hour” before checking into rehab.

The starlet has been sentenced to 90 days treatment in connection to a car crash last year. She needs to enter a facility by May 2, or appear in Los Angeles Superior Court with her lawyer Mark Heller. However, it has been claimed Lindsay is yet to settle on a treatment centre and won’t make a decision until the last minute.

“She’ll probably go to rehab on Wednesday night, so she can avoid coming to court,” a source told New York Post. “She likes to wait until the 11th hour, or even the 12th hour.”

The 26-year-old star has gained a reputation for her bad timekeeping.

She was around an hour late for her last court appearance after flying from New York to Los Angeles in a private jet.

Charlie Sheen recently revealed Lindsay kept cast and crew waiting on the set of his sitcom Anger Management after she turned up a “couple of hours late” to shoot her cameo appearance.

Insiders claim Lindsay is in no rush to check into a treatment facility.

“She’s a drama queen. She feeds off this last-minute frenzy,” a source added.

Earlier this week, Lindsay went to watch Alec Baldwin in the Broadway production of The Orphans. She was accompanied by Saudi movie producer Mohammed Al Turki, and the pair arrived 45 minutes late for the performance.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Everyone have a nice day. I'm going to a preschool music recital. I'm so excited! My little neighbor girl invited me. I like kids more than adults and animals more than people! I!ll check in tomorrow.

LA Native

The chief justice L. Cracker speaks the truth...we are all around, some of us are up on the monkey bars waiting patiently and others like me are just too damn busy to conjure up a fvck to give about this useless waste of space; contrary to what the Eturds think, we do have busy lives and great things happening in them.