Sorority Emailer

Double F**king Newsflash ...

Gets a Job Offer at Scores

4/27/2013 11:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0427_sorority_girl_doclaunch
Rebecca Martinson -- the sorority girl whose expletive-filled email set the Internet on fire this week -- clearly thinks her former sisters are no fun, so a webcam site wants to give her the chance to hang out with some livelier ladies (aka STRIPPERS).

The folks at ScoresLive.com are reaching out to Martinson (who quit her sorority after the email went viral) to give her the chance to come work for them ... as an online chat host for certain "special events."

In their offer letter, the folks at Scores attempted to butter up the volatile Martinson by saying, "We feel with your 'girl next door' looks and your unique use of vocabulary you would be a perfect fit."

The gig would not require nudity (but would pay more if she were willing) and even includes at $10,000 signing bonus ... which is less than the guys in the NFL Draft get this weekend, but awesome for a college kid.

No word on whether or not any c*** punting will be involved.

IwuvTMZ

I say go for it!

KB

what does she have to lose?

pseudonym

10,000 no nudity. She should do it

Fred Farkel

I have now written 3 emails just like this to insurance companies when they refuse to pay my claim in a timely manner.

It's funny to hear how "outraged" they are after they pay my claim and in each case - my policy was cancelled after they paid the claim because of the nasty email I sent.

She's baaaack

Anyone taking bets on whether or not she goes for it? That **** bytch has such a superior attitude the other employees will pull her limbs off in less than a week.

shewentwhoa

The letter was brilliant.

blkbo4whtgrdma

Awesome offer. She will probably get other offers in the coming weeks. A lot of young females are plain bitches, especially in Seattle, WA. Rebecca is a breath of fresh air.

Jagdeep Dhanju

She looks like Rod Blagojevich...

Laura

This little princess wants everyone to know how wealthy she is. I sort of doubt she will be bothered with work.

bernergirl

She is a poster child for ladies to rethink bangs.

Cricket

. Her behavior and email were abhorrent, so the next logical step is to offer her an insane amount of money to continue. Famous for being an idiot. This really has to stop.

OLiarbama Argo-Urself

1. Negotiate for more money, more perks, less hours, a bigger signing bonus, and work from home. 2. Don't know what the hoopla is all about coz you talk like my Mom and I want to find a wife like you. Kisses.

Vernon P. Alarcon

I'd pay a buck to see dis b itch spread em wide.......
and Kelly Berning too - I wanna see it closeup

Mack_D

This girl. The news anchorman. If these people were black, they'd never get these opportunities! Only in America!

who dat

This girl will be naked online, spreading her legs open in no time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments