Clint Eastwood

Ringless

Amid Marriage Troubles

4/28/2013 12:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0428_clint_eastwood-splashWith his wife in rehab and his marriage in crisis, Clint Eastwood was seen on the streets of New York yesterday ... not wearing his wedding ring.

As TMZ first reported, Dina Eastwood checked into rehab for help with depression and anxiety ... which we're told was fueled by trouble in her marriage to Clint.

0428_clint_eastwood_wedding-ring-getty-sub

snowboardchick

Not everyone wears their ring all the time.

mamie Omimoza

Pls, I need to send a letter to Mr. Clint Eastwood, is there any adresses for him....thanks to TMZ (True and millions time Zest)....Love you guys....♥

missmarlenec

He is wearing the ring! You can see the edge of it in pic 2 with the Altoids can! You got this wrong TMZ

She's baaaack

Why do you people put so much stock in wedding rings? I never wear mine and I've been married a long, long time.

It's Dave

Well first of all this is a doctored photo. If you zoom in on the ring hand you can see the portion of the ring that they forgot to erase. You'd think TMZ would be more skilled with Photoshop by now.

Lily Daisy

Maybe the age difference caught up with them finally. What I don't understand is why anyone would want to do a reality show when you're married to Clint Eastwood! I'm sure, even at his age, hr is extremely busy making movies, which probably leaves her out lot, but surely he could find something interesting for her to do. A reality show is disrespectful to the marriage unless both the husband and wife agree to it. Even then, it's not going to make a marriage better, I'm sure. Whatever the real problems are, I hope it has a happy ending for them.

Hal

Clint was a little short on craps money at the Bellagio, took it to the Pawn Shop guys, and Corey said, "What were you lookin' to get out of this, my man," and Clint said, "I think it's worth two grand given that it's mine," and Corey said, "I've gotta be honest with you, two months ago, maybe I coulda helped you out, but gold is not fetching what it used to, and the best I can go on this is $25, take it or leave it." Clint said made those snake eyes of his and said, "$25??!? You gutless thief, I oughta..." and then he got control of himself and added, "Could you help me out and do $40," and Corey looked deep into Clint's eyes and said, "Nope. $25 is it." And Clint knew he was licked and said, "OK, $25." And Corey said, "Chumlee, go write him up." Clint lost the $25 on one throw of the dice. And that's what happened to the ring.

Bellbell

She is not a whack job people. She loves the man and is as down home a girl as anyone. Being caught up in celebrity is not healthy for anyone. Leave her alone.

mamie Omimoza

Pls TMZ, I need to send him a letter to encourage Mr. Clint Estwood, if you do not want to give it to me, Can I than send it to you and you will forwarded it.....I love this actor, he is, one of the best. I have lots respect for him. he deserved better.
Thank you TMZ and God bless you.

Damamie

mamie Omimoza

Pls help me to have Clint Eastwood adresses!! I Love you TMZ, and I would like to talk to the TMZ boss please. He is my hero.

Thanks
Mamie.

kat

Any women should know y now clint is good for one night stand or here and there f.....that is all. Great actor bad husband and boyfriend. First wife finds out when he shows up on red carpet with sondra louke, fisher finds out tv him kissing his now wife dina. He may have only married twice but he should be honnest to the womwn and not marry and let them know he is always on the praullllllllllll for the next one. At lease he maybe a better father. Love you clint but you do women wrong.

aimee6akj

OF this is true, since TMZ is the equivalent of the National Enquirer, then shame on all of you who left negative comments. Famous or not, divorce is an emotional hardship. Give at least an ounce of respect to the family, especially their 16 yr old daughter!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4