D.J. Tanner vs. Stephanie Tanner

Who'd You Rather?

5/1/2013 7:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0501_candace_cameron_jodie_sweetin_ratherDespite no signs of Uncle Jesse, a mini "Full House" reunion occurred when 37-year-old Candace Cameron (aka D.J. Tanner) and 31-year-old Jodie Sweetin (aka Stephanie Tanner) enjoyed some TV sisterly bonding at an event in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.

Question is ...

Ih8Taxes

Never got into the show but I would tap both of them, especially Jodie. But I wouldn't go near the Olsen twins - they're scary looking.

Kookla

Neither

Laura

Candace looks like shes had a bit of work done. Botox much?

Taleitlikeitis

U know Harvey wouldn't f u c k either one he would suck they husbands d i c k s tho cause he's a ***

hitemhard42

I know someone thst made out with J in her trailer on set, she was fun he said. He said she had a great rack. True story

andrew

Which one was a meth head?

Jody

Kirk and Candace should be very proud of how they have conducted themselves and lived their lives. They are very classy individuals. I bet they are very close. I hope my son and daughter turn out like them.

Mr.Mackey

One is toothless? And the other you could blind fold , so I have work for both of them to do, so, Both!

GonzoBigD

Candace has those crazy Jesus freak Stepford wife eyes.

JuanRambo

I rather Stephanie... She seems like a freak...

arale norimaki

how rude

braintrain

I'm gibbler all the way.....or wait. what was the dogs name? comet or some ****? ya I pick comet

ceecee571

Kemper County Sheriff James Moore says an AMBER ALERT has been issued in Mississippi and Alabama for 6-year old black female, Jashayla Hopson, who was apparently kidnapped from East Kemper Elementary School Tuesday. Jashayla was last seen with an unknown woman, described as a black female, wearing a black and white dress, with tattoos of stars on one foot, and a butterfly tattoo on the opposite leg. The woman had hair braids pulled back in a pony tail and wrapped with a brown head scarf. Authorities say they may traveling in a gray four-door mid-sized sedan. Kemper County Sheriff James Moore told Newscenter 11 that the woman came to the school library and called the child by name and left with her. The librarian did not know the woman had not followed procedure and checked the child out through the office.

Crackhead

Jodie Sweetin over and over and over again. Rest. Repeat often. She is a very attractive woman.

Badass2012

Candance is good looking MILF. I'd hit it raw.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments